Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

How Much Do Your Dumbbells Weigh?

It's becoming very hard. I could just lard it up and become a powerlifter or whatever, but keeping fat below 10% and > 200 pounds is getting VERY hard.

I dunno, man. 4chan has told me that being a powerlifter is very cool.

I'm built like an orc/pandaren hybrid, to put it in simple terms. Would be more orc, but I don't know how to build such ridiculous amounts of muscle without burning off my bear-like barfighter physique.

I think powerlifting is bullshit lol, all I see is awful form and small range of motion... sorry to say, but it's just an American thing.

Olympic weightlifting is cool as fuck though. Why? Because it's regulated. Powerlifting depends too much on your region, I've seen these videos of "record breakers" who bench about 3 fucking inches with some sort of back arch from hell. It's not a bench press if your ass isn't sitting on the bench. Deadlifts taking about 15 seconds with what looks like forehead veins about to pop... one way ticket to snap city.

If all you want to do is keep the lumberjack look, just eat and lift lol. When I want to bulk fast I just go on a white meat bender, mix it up with a lot of carb based food (Chinese rice ftw), I've eaten to the point of falling asleep in my chair... maybe I just passed out.

I've never even seen powerlifting, I was just referencing the meme that swept over 4chan before whatever Cy used to copy/paste.

Also, I was already doing that, both the lifting and the diet. I operate mostly on meat and rice. I suppose I just need to use more weight. Which I do not have. : /

*Dangles cinderblocks from bar*

Hm. Vicey is roughly what I thought. Sexy is too thin. And too short.

You fuckers need to meet my mental images of you. Fucking fix it.

I'm sorry man. I'll try to eat more...and wear heels? Hopefully the rest of me can live up to expectations.

I don't arch my back or lift my butt up when I bench. I bench like 35 pounds over my weight but u haven't been weighed for about 6 months.

I don't mind a lean lanky build, but too skinny is a turn-off. Don't want to snap a poor fella in two.

My man has a huge collection of weight-lifting gear he hasn't used in a year now. Anyone want it? You have to come take it away, that's the only rule.