Sign in to follow this  
Ku Zi Mu

How Much Do Your Dumbbells Weigh?

icon11.gif

I use 20s

You?

By that do you mean curls or bench?

20lbs curl, 70lbs bench for me

standing twist curl, i can do 65lbs. With fresh arms I can do about 7 reps on each arm. My goal for the end of the year is 70lbs.

Standing twist curl too.

Start on 30 pounds, complete 30 reps on each arm with a few seconds break every 5 reps.

Then 25 reps of 25 pounds and running down accordingly.

Then repeat.

Hey I have an idea, how about all the boys just whip it out and measure, makes the process so much quicker ;)

I do little exercise at all, I joined a gym but felt bad going back when i left it for a couple weeks. i tend to stay exactly the same shape so I don't really worry too much about it.

And Vice, I would say that counts, also a man who can form a coherent sentence and have a logical conversation is of a lot more value to the women worth any value themselves than a man who can do some shitty weights.

Ok that's my opinion done.

EDIT: also I don't understand the measurements so I can't be impressed since I have no idea what is lame.

Edited by Mercy

icon11.gif

I use 20s

You?

By that do you mean curls or bench?

20lbs curl, 70lbs bench for me

standing twist curl, i can do 65lbs. With fresh arms I can do about 7 reps on each arm. My goal for the end of the year is 70lbs.

65lbs each arm? Holy shit, that's a lot. 20lbs is roughly 16% of my total body weight, I guess that's pretty bad.

icon11.gif

65lbs each arm? Holy shit, that's a lot. 20lbs is roughly 16% of my total body weight, I guess that's pretty bad.

ha yah im doin pretty good. like i said, i've lost over 70 pounds the past few years. hitting the weights and cardio hard. no so much cardio anymore cause im not a raging fatass but a little bit.

I dont do any supplement shit or steroids/carnitine either. I figure I drink too much as it is so my liver doesn't need any extra strain lol.

Same. Just keep lifting until stuff starts to hurt, then lift some more.

That's the fast route to looking like a Geordie, aka a tosser who only lifts and gets massive biceps and not much else.

Haven't been to the gym in a while, but before I left I was using 27.5 lbs each arm. I was mostly working on my legs and I've been keeping up the work with walking and jogging, and work on top of that. I really want to get back to the gym and see how much I can leg press...