Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Ha! I love Bethesda's 360 favoring. No offense to the PS3'ers - I just went through a tough time deciding on PS3 or 360 when I got my next-gen console. I feel like I got the shaft with everyone on here playing GTAIV on PS3 together, but I got the DLC for Fallout 3, New Vegas and soon Skyrim all first. MWAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is all.

i don't care anymore... as long as i don't have to wait more than a month i'm good... i just find it funny that microsoft has to throw money around for exclusive junk...

i got the system my friends all have, that is all... also, too bad we have to wait until E3 for more info... i am thinking this is gonna be a fall release...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

those eyes sure are glowing... and i think the arrows are hinting at a crossbow too... you don't just put arrows into a stoic pic of the dragonborn unless there was a reason to use them... i called the dawnguard name about a month ago when bethesda registered that name, but it's still a bit of a secret as to what it really is...

Hm... Dawnguard, new vampire feeding animations. I don't think I'm reading too much into it to think we might have to fuck up a few vampires.

I could do with a good vampire story.

they announced the elder scrolls MMO today, it's the cover story of the next game informer... i am not really interested to be honest... i can't get into MMO's, i think it's the monthly fees and micro-transactions that turn me off...

:bones:<{ i posted this while taking a shit!! }

The vampire thing seems pretty persuasive actually.

And Yeah, an MMO is a great incentive, but will they sell out and just charge us for everything they possibly can? If it's a fair price, I'll probably give it a go (if I ever get the free time to keep a decent multiplayer party on side). I never really expected them to make an MMO of elder scrolls, even though i secretly wanted to play one!

hmm, maybe i would try to use horses more often... i should make my mage ride one, shooting flames from atop a vessel, but i wonder if i'll accidentally hit him with the flame and kill him... in the hundreds of hours i've played skyrim though, i've rode a horse maybe 20 minutes tops... and that was tied to two specific moments... unlocking shadowmere and the horse contract quest in riften, where he is coincidentally stored at the moment...

Mounted archery sounds like a good idea when I get back into Skyrim again. I'll go crashing into bandit camps like a Mongol raider to rape and pillage their shit.

lol, are you heading to damascus or whiterun??

looks like he uses magic and swords... i started a mage, but i don't know if i will go far with it or not... i really want to create a dual-wielding redguard who swings a sword and weilds magic with the other hand, even if that magic is another sword or shield...