Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

icon11.gif

{edit: damascus, DUH]

Yah I worked it out perk wise to be around level 60, I can do good with perks in destruction, conjuring, restoration. Pretty good in light armour and 1 handed. Probably just the 5 at the beginning increasing the %. And gotta get my alchemy and enchanting perks. Fortify enchanting and smithing potions are a must. then just to advanced armours for smithing cause most of my armour mods require that one...well a good amount anyways. Not sure which armour I will use.

I got a mod that lets me disenchant mages robes. kinda cheating but FFS, im playing on master, and as soon as something hits me with no armour, i die in like 2 hits. Its pathetic with no armour on. And thats a bit far away cause Im focusing on destruction and conjuring right now.

So its mainly a game of keeping distance. Complete opposite of my nord. He was heavy armour and two handed. And usually killed a fucker in 2 hits.

i am actually thinking about building my character around heavy armor... being that he'd be confrontational with weapons and magic, i think the added protection goes a long ways... when i get into fist fights with my rouge, i have to use potions... that's why sneak kills and arrows work best... but with the reguard i mentioned, he will be in there fighting like my 1st character (breton warrior), using swords, but also adding flames and illusions, alterations and flame atronarchs... being that complex needs the added protection, no matter the difficulty... and plus, with a good enchantment skill, you can add some really good magic enchantments to heavy armor itself...

i wish i was playing this on PC.. however, if i got a PC, i think fallout would be my first purchase... i've always wanted to add mods and create mods for that game... skyrim would be cool, but fallout is where i'd probably waste my time... you are usually rocking some bad ass armor though in your screenshots...

icon11.gif

yah I had good default enchantments for magic for my nord when i was leveling his magic. I actually loaded up on reducing cost of destruction so where I could cast it without it costing anything. It was retarded lol. But it was needed cause i had only like 120 mp and NO magic perks.

I'll try and refrain from doing that with my Breton cause once I get good skill, if it didnt cost anything, I would rape too hard lol.

icon11.gif

I'll try and refrain from doing that with my Breton cause once I get good skill, if it didnt cost anything, I would rape too hard lol.

i turned my breton into a tank warrior because of his magic resistance... he does make a good mage though, they're race is considered to be mages, but they can also be one of the best tank characters because of that resistance...

interesting... gargoyles, vampires, graveyards, and the elder scroll... you might have to be that far in the story to unlock dawnguard? either way, i pretty cool... looks like i will have something to play this summer afterall...

:bones:<{ i posted this while ignoring my friends!! }

i said it was interesting, but i wasn't blown away... so teh dawnguard i assume are the keepers of the light, trying to banish the land of all gargoyle vampires, which i assume are tied to a daedric lord or oblivion all together... i spotted a couple of cool scenes though in the trailer...

the steel crossbow popped in there, and i assume that perhaps there's a leveled crossbow now available to smith with every ore type available... i wonder how much more effect it is over the traditional bow... there's gotta be a draw-back so it's not a supreme choice over the bow... perhaps, it takes longer to load an arrow into the chamber...

a dragon crashed into the ground, underneath the ice... i wonder if that's a scripted scene, of if perhaps that will happen when fighting dragons up near winterhold...

anyone else catch the castle taking shape amidst the lightning storm at the 0.38 mark?? the castle itself might be a living object too, able to shape and re-shape depending on the situation...

i assume the glowing eyes are a way to tell who's who, but i wonder if you're forced to be one for the story, or if you get the option to at the end... i feel like being a redguard should be the good route through the DLC, but perhaps you're one of them at the beginning, while helping to fight them... dunno, i am sure the beans will be spilled at E3 next week...

=======================

EDIT: also, i don't think it's an entirely new world either, could be newly added islands to the far north or something because i could of swore i saw dragonsreach near the end of the trailer when he talks about the sun...

and after watching it again, the map that pops into vision on the elder scroll, reveals what i believe to be skyrim, with windhelm and uhh, helgen marked?? perhaps something nearby those towns... or dragon's bridge and markarth??

post-24-0-96205100-1338507825.jpg

...or not... i am having a hard time locating that on the map of skyrim...

FalkreathHold.jpg

icon11.gif

So I have a gltich where everytime I go underwater my screen goes green.

loaded an old save and it doesnt do it. so its not any mods that I have

what the fuck.

edit

like fuck, i dont even wanna play now lol.

I know eventually I'll have to go underwater for something and know im fucked.

and I dont wanna start a new character.

i am beginning to think that there could be an alternate world of darkness placed over the current world of light, and you can jump back and forth between them... not sure how much of the map would be like that, perhaps just the ones indicated on the elder scroll... just a thought...

:bones:<{ i posted this while ignoring my friends!! }

post-24-70_thumb.jpg

That looks like Markarth and dragonbridge/solitude to me. You can see that little island at the bottom of the image, which corresponds to the one east of markarth.

Yeah it's Markarth and Solitude, that's why the red symbols correlate to their symbols on the in-game map, although in a more crude form.

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

So I have a gltich where everytime I go underwater my screen goes green.

loaded an old save and it doesnt do it. so its not any mods that I have

so anyone have any ideas what the fuck? lol

i guess most of yall dont have the pc version

edit

k nvm, intense googling. i found a fix.

jesus... too far man, too far...

-----------------------

post-24-0-60793500-1338610270.jpg

meanwhile, cool mount, but is this a new pickaxe?! perhaps with much greater damage, making it the ultimate utility weapon with the right enchantments... or it's a silver axe used to slay the foul beasts... dunno... or wait, that's for werewolves... it's not wooded so it's not used against vampires... i think it's just a badass war axe... but if it could be used as a pick axe, that'd be tits!!

EDIT: *facepalm*

i think it's the crossbow :lol:...

^ XD

I'm hoping and kind of assuming they went the New Vegas route with this. You probably have a choice between the vampires and the Dawnguard.

This is what I think. I've not done a play through as a vampire yet, because they are.. well, shite. But this looks like a good place to start; reminds me of the vampire off Underworld 2.

*Edit*

Some interesting points on here that I missed.

icon11.gif

jesus... too far man, too far...

-----------------------

[insert obvious crossbow pic]

meanwhile, cool mount, but is this a new pickaxe?! perhaps with much greater damage, making it the ultimate utility weapon with the right enchantments... or it's a silver axe used to slay the foul beasts... dunno... or wait, that's for werewolves... it's not wooded so it's not used against vampires... i think it's just a badass war axe... but if it could be used as a pick axe, that'd be tits!!

EDIT: *facepalm*

i think it's the crossbow :lol:...

At first I thought you were just trolling but then when I quoted I saw it was called pickaxe.jpg so im inclined to believe you just fucked up pretty bad. lol