Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I think they should change the format of GTA5 so it's a first person shooter and/or RPG with level ups! Your class is based on race:

Chinese +INT +PER -CHR -STR

White +INT +LCK - AGL -PER

Mexican +END +STR +AGL -INT

Black -INT -LCK +END +STR

MIX +INT +LUCK -CHR -STR

your fucking kidding right Grand Theft Auto a First person shooter or a RPG your a fucking dick head and proply never played GTA before

1. Yes, he's fucking kidding.

2. That post is over two years old, just let that one go.

Both of the posts he replied to are both over 2 years old, hilarious also...

I've got to admit, GTA V as a FPS....interesting

I wouldn't mind trying it out could be an option maybe?

This post is late, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in aswell. 3 things that i would have loved to see in GTAV was 1. a bike to ride, 2. scubba gear in all boats like parrachutes (spell check) and 3. wild animals in GTAV in the woods like in RDR and dogs in the city, seeing the screen shots and the gameplay trailer already i know this. There has been over things that I've been wondering also, will there be birds in the air to shoot down in GTAV like in RDR and if deers will run into the road at night infront of your car in the wooded areas of GTAV?

• Like 1

This post is late, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in aswell. 3 things that i would have loved to see in GTAV was 1. a bike to ride, 2. scubba gear in all boats like parrachutes (spell check) and 3. wild animals in GTAV in the woods like in RDR and dogs in the city, seeing the screen shots and the gameplay trailer already i know this. There has been over things that I've been wondering also, will there be birds in the air to shoot down in GTAV like in RDR and if deers will run into the road at night infront of your car in the wooded areas of GTAV?

well my friend 1. You will be able to ride bikes 2. Idk about all boats for the scuba gear but it would make sense. And there will be an assortment of wild animals.

well my friend 1. You will be able to ride bikes 2. Idk about all boats for the scuba gear but it would make sense. And there will be an assortment of wild animals.

I don't know about scubba gear, but it's already been shown that there are specific boats for scubadiving.

What if the shed is the entrance to a secret bunker ? I really can't see another purpose for it there.

that shed is tempting though!.. its begging us to go inside it. maybe it will take us to a staircase going down the inside of the mountain where there is some kind of secret area .. fuck the ledge.

I don't think it's a shed. When you compare its size to the size of the two nearby paths, it's far too big to be just a shed.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a shed. When you compare its size to the size of the two nearby paths, it's far too big to be just a shed.

Its the world's largest shed?

I think it mite be some kind of house or watch tower?

What if the shed is the entrance to a secret bunker ? I really can't see another purpose for it there.

It could be a NORAD like ( but secret ) military installation, where there is all types of high tech shit being developed for covert military operations.

gameplay-1-mt-chiliad-i-presume.jpg

And if you somehow fight your way down through the facility, level by level, and gain access to the control centre. You can hack into one of the consoles which will then put you into a satellite view of the map, where you can launch drone and missile strikes against the civilian population ( maybe even Nukes )...

I was thinking just a large building (it's taller than I first thought) but now you've all got me thinking James Bond. And what a place to put such a thing? Increasing the playable area without having to go to the effort of putting caves, etc in.

I think someone that has had bad experiences with getting a decent cell phone signal built a house there and is now living in it.

• Like 1

I think someone that has had bad experiences with getting a decent cell phone signal built a house there and is now living in it.

Can you hear me now.

If it was a really crappy safe house it could possibly be one of the most legit. Choppers are spot lighting for u then u just jump off and blaze down the face of the mountain at 100 mph, engage Ur chute and glide away like a boss down into the canyon or towards the beach.

I was looking at the mountain and I noticed I was looking at it the wrong angle, I looked at it diagonally to where the path on the side of it was going the right way and I noticed the shed is leaning a lot. I'm probably looking at it the wrong way no idea, but now I don't know what to make of it

I thought I was looking at the mountain the way it was (straight at the picture) but the correct way to look at it was diangonaly so the trail makes sense on the side and when I did that.... The "shed" it leaning off the mountain. Im probably the last person to notice this, but know I don't know what to make of it.

It could be a NORAD like ( but secret ) military installation, where there is all types of high tech shit being developed for covert military operations.

gameplay-1-mt-chiliad-i-presume.jpg

And if you somehow fight your way down through the facility, level by level, and gain access to the control centre. You can hack into one of the consoles which will then put you into a satellite view of the map, where you can launch drone and missile strikes against the civilian population ( maybe even Nukes )...

Why are my posts popping inside the quote?, Ann well the first two are mine didn't realize I wrote it twice either way.