Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

No, the name was just intended as a throwback to the old American west.

I'm looking for better matchmaking this time around. I would sometimes leave a multiplayer game to search for a new one and find myself stuck in the one I just left. Really frustrating when it happens consistently.

Yup, going down the list and voting to kick people one-by-one, hoping they would kick you out of the game.

It's cool.

Another thing I'm looking for is, in multiplayer, when someone talks, their name should pop up on the corner of the screen. When somebody is playing loud music or there's a talking 5 year old in the lobby, I have to go down the list and mute/unmute people one-by-one until I find the person I wanna mute...

• Like 1

There is a few things id really like to see in the new game. i understand the whole R* not wanting it to be in the same universe as any of the PS2 GTA games but i believe most people want to feel nostalgia which is something they messed up on in GTA IV. i want to see some of the same areas that were in GTA SA just modified. Areas such as Grove Stree (cul de sac), and the pizza place across from the barber shop. I mean that cant be too much to ask for right? Whats the point of still calling it Los Santos or even San Andreas if none of the most memorable areas are in the game? Other than that, i dont care what they do with the map. I'm looking forward to exploring it! :clap:

There is a few things id really like to see in the new game. i understand the whole R* not wanting it to be in the same universe as any of the PS2 GTA games but i believe most people want to feel nostalgia which is something they messed up on in GTA IV. i want to see some of the same areas that were in GTA SA just modified. Areas such as Grove Stree (cul de sac), and the pizza place across from the barber shop. I mean that cant be too much to ask for right? Whats the point of still calling it Los Santos or even San Andreas if none of the most memorable areas are in the game? Other than that, i dont care what they do with the map. I'm looking forward to exploring it! :clap:
Agreed, I would love to see a updated GTASA, by the way welcome to the forums my friend.

i completely agree and i think that there is a good chance that Grove St. will be in the game, i seen it in the graffiti of one of the buildings in Franklins trailer.

• Like 1

Bigfoot's big ass better be in it too, why would you come up with such an amazing and creative idea, put it into a game, just to take it out before release... Damn you San Andreas! -_-

But id still like to see bigfoot in it anyway..worked pretty good with Red Dead, so randomly finding bigfoot in a woods area attacking a deer or something would be awesome. Plus it could respawn next time you go to a woods area.

I've been talkin about chance occurrances all over the place, I doubt but still cross my fingers there will be bigfoot. What about a jaws or giant squid type creature ?, The only way you can see or get attacked by the squid is if you get in a sub and go as far down as you can, Also LEU I'm not sorry because I know your not a Bitch and can take some constructive criticism

I've been talkin about chance occurrances all over the place, I doubt but still cross my fingers there will be bigfoot. What about a jaws or giant squid type creature ?, The only way you can see or get attacked by the squid is if you get in a sub and go as far down as you can, Also LEU I'm not sorry because I know your not a Bitch and can take some constructive criticism

Maybe there could be a deep sea trench in the ocean, far off the coast. Inside the trench is a deep chasm, and you need a submarine to reach it's deepest depths. Eventually the chasm opens out into a huge area of inky blackness.

You journey further into the seemingly endless depths, only to discover massive structures made out of an unknown material, which look to be the ruins of an ancient civilization. But why was this seemingly advanced and hidden city abandoned? Suddenly you hear noises somewhere in the pitch black darkness behind you... ...unsettling and disturbing noises... You feel like something malevolent is watching you, following and stalking your every movement. Waiting for the right time to strike.

To be continued...

• Like 3

Maybe there could be a deep sea trench in the ocean, far off the coast. Inside the trench is a deep chasm, and you need a submarine to reach it's deepest depths. Eventually the chasm opens out into a huge area of inky blackness.

You journey further into the seemingly endless depths, only to discover massive structures made out of an unknown material, which look to be the ruins of an ancient civilization. But why was this seemingly advanced and hidden city abandoned? Suddenly you hear noises somewhere in the pitch black darkness behind you... ...unsettling and disturbing noises... You feel like something malevolent is watching you, following and stalking your every movement. Waiting for the right time to strike.

To be continued...

Then I turn the sub around and bam!.... Bigfoot

• Like 2

Constructive criticism on what?.

Yeah that's what I'm after. I don't mind if it's set in the US again, but I'd like more rural areas. A San Andreas based game on PS3/360 hardware would be ideal for me. I also want all of the features that GTA4 missed out on. Just stupid stuff like being able to hook up a trailer to trucks and drive around killing people when it jacknifes. Planes, helicopters, bicycles, jetski's, tanks... Destructible environments. Way more side missions and random stuff, a bit like the random people who come up to you on Red Dead Redemption. I could go on...

on GTA IV find a fork lift and can even use and can even make the lift go up and down

I think they should change the format of GTA5 so it's a first person shooter and/or RPG with level ups! Your class is based on race:

Chinese +INT +PER -CHR -STR

White +INT +LCK - AGL -PER

Mexican +END +STR +AGL -INT

Black -INT -LCK +END +STR

MIX +INT +LUCK -CHR -STR

your fucking kidding right Grand Theft Auto a First person shooter or a RPG your a fucking dick head and proply never played GTA before

Constructive criticism on what?.

Getting your shit straight I don't know just take it damn you!!

• Like 1

Yeah that's what I'm after. I don't mind if it's set in the US again, but I'd like more rural areas. A San Andreas based game on PS3/360 hardware would be ideal for me. I also want all of the features that GTA4 missed out on. Just stupid stuff like being able to hook up a trailer to trucks and drive around killing people when it jacknifes. Planes, helicopters, bicycles, jetski's, tanks... Destructible environments. Way more side missions and random stuff, a bit like the random people who come up to you on Red Dead Redemption. I could go on...

on GTA IV find a fork lift and can even use and can even make the lift go up and down

I think they should change the format of GTA5 so it's a first person shooter and/or RPG with level ups! Your class is based on race:

Chinese +INT +PER -CHR -STR

White +INT +LCK - AGL -PER

Mexican +END +STR +AGL -INT

Black -INT -LCK +END +STR

MIX +INT +LUCK -CHR -STR

your fucking kidding right Grand Theft Auto a First person shooter or a RPG your a fucking dick head and proply never played GTA before

Oh no you didn't...