Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

Hey did you guys know that there is already over 4,000,000 pre-orders for Gta 5

thats all?

This popped up on facebook alleged street view 1045226_485730094841816_350914206_n.jpg

i wish the graphics were that good.

I'm looking for more realistic light dynamics. Consider this Half-Life screenshot:

Dynamic_Shadows_2.jpg

Notice the shadows. The cone of light is partially obstructed by the corner.

Looking at this screencap, I believe I may get my wish in V:

trailer-3f-blood-on-the-walls.jpg

Hey did you guys know that there is already over 4,000,000 pre-orders for Gta 5

I'm pretty sure there is more, if the UK is said to have pre-ordered about 3,000,000 copies I wonder how many Aus and the US have in total.

Don't know if anyone has said this before, but I wonder if I can play as Trevor and go to Michael house and kidnap his family, then make Michael pay a ransom...Just a thought

I'm guessing the amount of games sold in september will exceed 7,000,000 anyone know how many copies of Gta 4 have sold or RDR.

GTA IV- 9.46 million sold and

RDR- 3.85 million sold

I just recently beat Sleeping dogs and i must say it is superior to GTA IV in many ways but it didn't have Niko therefore it is not better! but i will admit the combat was AMAZING. (Y)

I just recently beat Sleeping dogs and i must say it is superior to GTA IV in many ways but it didn't have Niko therefore it is not better! but i will admit the combat was AMAZING. (Y)

I agree,the combat was MUCH more superior to clunky old GTA IV, but I did miss Niko.

Plus the map wasn't nearly as big, wasn't nearly as pretty looking, and the plot was SUPER cliche. Other than that, it was actually really fun! It was everything that GTA IV wasn't, and everything that Saints Row should have been. ;)

Take from that what you will...

Whoops.. wrong website. I must've typed in "isleepingdogs.com" by mistake when I logged on..

Get your shit straight next time

He was hardly being an asshole. It was more a case of being annoyed with irrelevant, off-topic discussion. If you want to talk about Sleeping Dogs, there's a topic for it.

No, the name was just intended as a throwback to the old American west.

I'm looking for better matchmaking this time around. I would sometimes leave a multiplayer game to search for a new one and find myself stuck in the one I just left. Really frustrating when it happens consistently.

No, the name was just intended as a throwback to the old American west.

I'm looking for better matchmaking this time around. I would sometimes leave a multiplayer game to search for a new one and find myself stuck in the one I just left. Really frustrating when it happens consistently.

I hate that, but when it happens I usually just play a different game. By the way thanks for answering the username question.