The Mad DoobyMember Since 07 May 2011
Offline Last Active Private
*looks at site's activity* Fuck this shit *Walks out*
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1,151 (1.07 per day)
- Most Active In GTA 5 Pre-Release Discussion (Closed) (290 posts)
- Profile Views 4,322
- Member Title Herb is The Healer of Nations
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday February 8
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil or softened butter
(or ganja butter, optional)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. vinegar
1) Mix all the dry stuff into one bowl.
2) Mix all the wet stuff into another bowl.
3) Gently brown about 1 ounce shake, leaf or trimmings and add to dry bowl. (if using buds, use about 1/4 to 1/2 oz)
4) Combine both bowls together. Stir until mixed.
5) Pour mix into a cup-lined muffin tin, or into a 9x13" square cake pan, or into two 8" round cake pans.
6) Bake at 350?F for about 20 min.
If you like, you can add frosting and sprinkles to make them sweeter and decorative. Have fun with it!
Enjoy a sweet buzz!
The Mad Dooby
- Yahoo email@example.com