Asthenia

GTA V Promotional Items

Am I the only one anticipating urbania more than the country?

Nope. Countryside isn't that big of a deal to me.

Im more excited for the country, a lot more creativity is required designing suburban landscapes as opposed to simple droll landscapes, nigguh

Im more excited for the country, a lot more creativity is required designing suburban landscapes as opposed to simple droll landscapes, nigguh

I think the countryside will be more droll than a cityscape.

Nigguh.

Quite possibly. The notch in the middle doesn't look as steap as the one in the trailer but they could have made changes to it by now.

If that is tho, holy shit this map is gonna be big.

Keep render distances in mind, too. A mountain from x miles away will look different than the view of the same mountain y miles away.

OFF-TOPIC: That farm scene reminds me: I wonder if grow farms and cannabis dispensaries will play a role in this game?

I'm excited for both, but for different reasons. Excited about country side because I like to explore and offroad. Glad there are more hills and dirt and rock and mud and streams this time around to test vehicles in. But there is only so much to do in country. Thats where the big city comes into play! Hopefully more inside places this time.

On topic

I went to Walmart, Game Stop, and Best Buy in the PHX AZ area and none of them had any "promotional items". People at Walmart never even heard of the game they said. Blasphamy.

Sorry if bad spelling and grammer....its 2am and typing on tablet. Going to bed....need sleep, Vegas here I come!

On topic

I went to Walmart, Game Stop, and Best Buy in the PHX AZ area and none of them had any "promotional items". People at Walmart never even heard of the game they said. Blasphamy.

Try again Monday, they'll say that so people will shut up and leave alone. That or the employees took them all.

• Like 1

On topic

Try again Monday, they'll say that so people will shut up and leave alone. That or the employees took them all.

haha same man, i went to gamestop, got to pre-order before the 5th and didnt get a single damn promotional item. pissed off. inside were no posters, no artwork, nothing representing GTA5, or the fact that you could pre-order in a couple of days... oh but you better believe that Lag-o-Duty Black Cock 2 was everywhere on the walls in there... bs

Once 2013 rolls around, GTA V will be everywhere.It will be the biggest game launch of all time. Count on it. It will break numerous records for most preorders, biggest midnight launch, and most copies sold.

They are going on ebay for 40 to 60 dollars easy. and if you have all 5 they are going for 300.

You must have 'acquired' a few thought right, working around them? You could do something good for the community and donate a couple to iGTA5 and we could do some competition or something? :P

i wish :( My boss only let me take one. i wanted to get all 5, if i did i would have donated a couple over ;)

They are going on ebay for 40 to 60 dollars easy. and if you have all 5 they are going for 300.

for plastic, with a picture inside... the power of Rockstar

More like the power of Rockstar and GTA.

• Like 1

This is amazing, my favorite would have to be the Zancudo River screenshot. I like the gear he has on, and the insane mountain ranges.