Mittah76

What will totally ruin GTA V for you?

Guest Marney1

If I can't pick up male prostitutes. :(

I want to do Colin Ireland specials on them.

if i have tons of cash at the end(or towards the end) an nothing

besides guns an ammo to spend it on.

if there is no mini-gun(or should i sayt hand held mini-gun)

im not saying they have to put all of the old favorite characters in the game but a few wouldnt hurt. like donald love... i mean wtf happened to that guy(they never truly explained)

if i cant fly planes, jets an all that jazz.

regardless im pretty much going to buy this game no matter what... i just hope the rumors ive read arent true... about the protaganist being a cop/detetive... i mean REALLY this is gta jumping the shark. an it would not be a true gta game. but like i said its just a RUMOR i read.

somebody let me know if you heard this...

aaron

Guest Marney1

im not saying they have to put all of the old favorite characters in the game but a few wouldnt hurt. like donald love... i mean wtf happened to that guy(they never truly explained)

regardless im pretty much going to buy this game no matter what... i just hope the rumors ive read arent true... about the protaganist being a cop/detetive... i mean REALLY this is gta jumping the shark. an it would not be a true gta game. but like i said its just a RUMOR i read.

aaron

Which rumour?

Marney1

aaron

Which rumour?

Marney1

just tried looking it up an couldnt find it... but what i read basically was you are some form of law enforcement an able to work your way up to police chief or some crap. but in the game you witness your partner prefoming some illegal drug 'stuff' an you either have the option to turn him in/ stake him out see where this leads or jion him like the movie 'training day'.

but like i said its just a rumor an now i cant find it on the internet anywhere...

but seriously how would you even do all the things that everybody wants to do if your 'the man'... it makes a whole new game. an one i would not even bother playing if it was free. so as i said it (was a rumor cause i cant find it anymore)

get back with me if this sounds familiar or if its completely wrong an i have nothing to worry about. :D

aaron

Which rumour?

Marney1

found it

http://www.gta5rumors.com/gta-5-characters-and-story.html

now i can sleep. peace

aaron

Which rumour?

Marney1

found it

http://www.gta5rumor...-and-story.html

now i can sleep. peace

What would ruin it for me is if your called "Rock or Brock" sounds like a gay steriod abusing queen who would want to spend most of his time looking in the mirror instead of going on a killing spree! Either way sounds like bullshit to me...

No car modification. I will be pissed.

Evertime I play Midnight Club LA I drive through South Central in my tricked out 64 Impala and I just wanna do a driveby while bouncin my hydros and custom pant that says "Real Nigga" on the side

No User Profile

The user you're looking for does not have a profile

failed, i knew you don't have MCLA as the way you explained it

I don't think theres much that Rockstar Games could do to ruin GTA but I hope they add more means of transport, such as bringing the fighter jets back and I hope they add things like ferries to ship cars over by and let you actually buy cars instead of having to steal them as it would be a nice way to spend your hard earned $$$

If they ever added the ability to actually buy a car, I would want some kind of perk in exchange for buying something I could easily have stolen. Having it spawn outside your safehouse like Johnny's bike in The Lost and Damned would be a good enough bonus for me.

What would ruin GTA for me:

If I couldn't dress up as a clown with a chainsaw

If I couldnt use humans as shields

If I had to pay some extra bullshit money after the game came out to get all the features like LA noire, because fuck that.

If I couldnt shoot a rocket launcher into the school I study in here in LA

If car customization, plane selection, character features, any extra features were removed because of some pussy excuse such as "It doesn't sit with the seriousness of the story

If the game did not change my diapers for me

If there was a better version for one console than for the other, because fuck that.

• Like 2

The only thing that kept me, along with millions of other fans playing GTA SA was the amazing variety of cheats there were. Ied have a blast having all the girls fallow me, i felt like a pimp. or flying around on a car, boat, jetpack. it kept the game going long after i beat it. Heres other things that ied hate them not put on GTA5

-work out to keep a body tone of your choice,

-Amazing radio songs, "Its like this and like that and like this and uh"

-Being able to explore the mountains/Map and find secret characters like spiderman, UFOs, bigfoot, giant octopus, texas CSM

-skydive n.n

-get a bitch fuck her for 200 then kill her and take the money

-buy houses

-explore the map and find secret locations/weapons/cars etc.

All this stuff keeps the game alive. look at gta 4. in 1 month $29.99

2 months $19.99 before you know it $9.99. Why? cuz theirs nothing to do wen you beat it. Fix that Rockstar

What would ruin GTA for me:

If I couldn't dress up as a clown with a chainsaw

If I couldnt use humans as shields

If I had to pay some extra bullshit money after the game came out to get all the features like LA noire, because fuck that.

If I couldnt shoot a rocket launcher into the school I study in here in LA

If car customization, plane selection, character features, any extra features were removed because of some pussy excuse such as "It doesn't sit with the seriousness of the story

If the game did not change my diapers for me

If there was a better version for one console than for the other, because fuck that.

I get a feeling you will be disappointed. Do you play Xbox by any chance?

If they ever added the ability to actually buy a car, I would want some kind of perk in exchange for buying something I could easily have stolen. Having it spawn outside your safehouse like Johnny's bike in The Lost and Damned would be a good enough bonus for me.

or you could whistle

it would be hard too ruin the game for me but i would be sad if they dont bring back car mods, more outfits to pick from, shoes,shirts,pants,hats,glasses,tattoos,hair styles, accessories, and animals

this wont ruin it but it will make my nightmares from gta 4 be re-experienced. isnt it such a hassle when you are rushing around in your car and you run a red light and what do you see? a cop car slowly pulling out into the middle of the street and BAM! YOU FUCKIN T-BONE THE SHIT OUTTA THE COP CAR! And you get in trouble for it, not saying you wouldnt in real life but its gta, if i can t-bone a taxi at 80 mph on a neighborhood street with the cop sittin there watchin and not get a 1 star wanted level whats the difference if i slam the cop's ride into next tuesday?but that is not my biggest concern, the thing that would ruin it for me is if there are not a lot of missions, or no stealth missions. what do you think?

if the protagonist wasnt a big 8 foot black guy who smokes crack and all the missions are for crack cocaine and a little bit of money spent on more crack cocaine

I want to play as Chris Nolan's Bane. And the city to be Gotham.

Not.