Deniz Mert Yayla

Far Cry 3

No there were mountains that you just cant go to. I know there's a locked part.... but these mountain's arn't part of it. When your on the first islandyou look into the distance you can see mountains in the distance (not the locked ones) and when you try to go there it says "leaving sandbox world".

If anything, I'm more upset about the lack of AI/Vehicles in published maps. It would've been sweet to publish co-op/singleplayer maps. Also, the MP matchmaking is completely fucked, but I guess Far Cry has never been a game for the MP.

If anything, I'm more upset about the lack of AI/Vehicles in published maps. It would've been sweet to publish co-op/singleplayer maps. Also, the MP matchmaking is completely fucked, but I guess Far Cry has never been a game for the MP.

Yeah, I don't know if it's my connection, but I still haven't been able to play a multiplayer game. It just says searching for lobby all the time. Not that I care too much.

Yeah, I don't know if it's my connection, but I still haven't been able to play a multiplayer game. It just says searching for lobby all the time. Not that I care too much.

It's not your connection, it's something an issue that Ubisoft are trying to fix, but not to much avail. On the Ubisoft forums there's a topic they posted about it..

I kind of miss the old Far Cry 2 map/GPS system too, the new HUD radar breaks the immersion a lot.

It's not your connection, it's something an issue that Ubisoft are trying to fix, but not to much avail. On the Ubisoft forums there's a topic they posted about it..

I kind of miss the old Far Cry 2 map/GPS system too, the new HUD radar breaks the immersion a lot.

I read somewhere that Ubisoft will be releasing a patch that will give you the option to turn the HUD off, as well as that bloody message telling you to go to the next mission every 3 minutes (whoever thought that was a good idea should be shot).

I read somewhere that Ubisoft will be releasing a patch that will give you the option to turn the HUD off, as well as that bloody message telling you to go to the next mission every 3 minutes (whoever thought that was a good idea should be shot).

Yea I think I read that on Kotaku the other day. It's weird because I didn't really notice it at first, but then once I'd been told about it, I can't stop noticing it. I just hope they do the right thing and patch in AI/Weapons for SP/CoOp user created maps - although I doubt they will, I can more likely see us getting charged for it with a DLC in a few months time.

OMFG, the new patch is fucked. Multiplayer works now, but for some reason, corpses (animal and human) now disappear in 5-10 seconds. How the hell am I supposed to collect skins or loot bodies if the bloody corpses are gone before I get there? Shotgun everything? There's also a glitch that makes my weapon disappear off screen for a few seconds. How did they manage to make the game this glitchy AFTER a patch?

UBISOFTTTTTTTT!!! *shakes fist*

OMFG, the new patch is fucked. Multiplayer works now, but for some reason, corpses (animal and human) now disappear in 5-10 seconds. How the hell am I supposed to collect skins or loot bodies if the bloody corpses are gone before I get there? Shotgun everything? There's also a glitch that makes my weapon disappear off screen for a few seconds. How did they manage to make the game this glitchy AFTER a patch?

UBISOFTTTTTTTT!!! *shakes fist*

I think the patch was patched.

Corpses remain now. At least they do on XB360.

----------------------------------------------------------

This is an allright game.

Not as versatile as Fallout 3+ or GTA+

but more free roam activities than Rage.

(Graphics are almost dead on Rage)

I mean, this map is fucking awesomely huge.

Can't wait to take it over, if that is even possible

due to the faction outcome which I haven't reached yet.

In reality, it just reminds me of Just Cause. Liberating the villages, so similar.

There are SO many ripoffs from Just Cause, but this game seems to flow better.

The vehicles are easy to drive, major bonus. The travel is vast, but easy to navigate.

But, it's better than I expected.

I'm really liking the free roam ability, now that I unlocked it.

That way you can get all the side missions and activities done.

Storyline, ah well I will shy away from that because....playing on easiest level

and it is kicking my ass. Just ignoring all the mission failed/replays as the first play.

Next game will be better. My fails like 100 / 32

Next game I will not fail! L0L like I have a clue.

Fun game. I like it, for now.

So there are 3 or 4 large islands that are unreachable. I think there will be DLC for each one. Hopefully something involving dinosaurs. I think I heard a pirate mention something about them at one point, so it would kind of maybe make sense. It'd be so cool running around an island being being stalked by raptors, even if it was just really Jason running around on a bad acid trip killing chickens.

^ Sounds cool, I would be happy with more animal species to hunt. Venomous snakes and spiders would be cool, maybe a large constrictor like a Reticulated Python or Anaconda (though the Reticulated Python would make more sense geographically).

icon11.gif

So I had Far Cry 3 and I has a PS3

Does that even work?

a NEW PS3 lol

edit

so far the bow is my favorite weapon. twas the first one I bought

Why would you buy it? Go do the radio towers and eventually you will get them all for free....

Why is there Nigerian/Ugandan guerilla gangs in south America...? lol If they're meant to be southern, the accents are way too african.

The women speaking in Amanaki Town and Badtown reminds me of the tribe women in Fallout 3 Honest Hearts.

The chanting and simple one syllable words.

I read on theRadBrad's YouTube vid comments area, that Citra was speaking a form of Indonesian.

The guy was translating and said that the developers did a pretty good job, but not perfect.

That and the fact that we interact with Japanese soldiers (Letters) makes me think Asian South Pacific.

Why is there Nigerian/Ugandan guerilla gangs in south America...? lol If they're meant to be southern, the accents are way too african.

It's not South America, It's supposed to be south east Asia. If I had to guess, I'd say it's loosely based on Borneo.

ah right. I was a little confused by the temples as they seemed south amercan, but some of the white folk seemed like south africans, then others looked like south americans lol...

Accents?

Many of the white folks appear to have Australian or New Zealand accents.

South Americans speak predominantly different dialects of Spanish, like Mexicans.

Rook Islands are almost definitely South Pacific Asian. Indonesian/Maylasian.

On another note, I can't believe I've crafted almost every necessary item needed.

I love the M133 Shotgun and Grenade Launcher, but the bow is seriously lacking.

Even with the fire arrows, I can't get into it like in other games.