if what i've been reading and looking at has any truth to it there is likely to be:

a total of 3 airstrips, 2 in BC, one most likely can be bought or taken over in a mission, the 3rd being the international airport in the south west of los santos

there may be an extra one but given what rockstar has shown us i think that its unlikely to be true

I wasn't counting the LS airport as an air strip.

very good point there tbh

well maybe this time will be different, given the sub (which i expect is a mission only thing) maybe i'll have alook about now and then.

i can't work out if the is a sunken ship or a building thats under water (i'e. fallen into the sea from a old pier or from a worn cliffside)

there are sunken ships and a 12 story building that's under water as well. I was looking closer and that pic with the sub it looks like it could be a oil rig maybe. But besides that there will be treasure that u can find as we'll as other npc's will be searching for too.

just been having a close look at it because it was bothering me, that pic is a container ship thats laying on its side, you can see the containers it was holding just under the sub.

i presume this is part of a mission and one of the containers has something you need to get, or atleast something along them lines

if what i've been reading and looking at has any truth to it there is likely to be:

a total of 3 airstrips, 2 in BC, one most likely can be bought or taken over in a mission, the 3rd being the international airport in the south west of los santos

there may be an extra one but given what rockstar has shown us i think that its unlikely to be true

what about the military base If they have one?

I am guessing the military base has its own air strip, but I dont know that we have confirmation of that. CVG says they saw a military air craft taking off from what looked like the military base, but I wouldn't call their word gold. so we could potentially be looking at 4 air strips/airports also

I agree that the there is a possibility that we will get to take over the one controlled by the Lost.

Having re-read the IGN preview, i don't think we're gonna have 4 airstrips

The article states that the Lost's airstrip is run-down, which I would assume is unusable. Therefore, we're more likely to have 3

an in depth map reveal before launch of the game? I know they are after cause I've used them after launch ffs

It's pre-release.

You're wrong. If you want to continue to play dumb to save face be my guest...but you're not fooling anyone.

nope. just straight up misinformed from an older, crapppier source.So i went with what was given to me,fucking sue me.

this is a fucking forum on the fucking internet dude, save face? here? and by playing dumb at that? seriously? fuuuuckin wow. I'm here to game with ppl, chat and chill overall, nuthin more. Zero fucks are given to what i post here by anyone, ever! In ANY forum, past or future. lol. Christ. Save face? da fuck am i savin face from here? comical.

yeah it's Otiz...remember. I'm sure the ones who've gotten to know me,(clearly not you) know, i have not 1 dam (wink wink) thing to prove, except to flake out and enjoy some gta V. Wasn't playing dumb, i WAS on this issue. happens in life from time to time. lmao. too funny how u think u know it all about me tho. I'm an old gamer, i have real things in life to fuckin worry about, not what this forum thinks of me or my gamin skills, or lack of it in some events, lol. stupid checkpoints.... Tho i will say i have met some very cool and groovy ppl here too, and glad i did. U know who you's are....

I wondered about the same exact thing about a yr ago, a full map reveal, & wish i could remember that lame ass forum, and that was roughly what i saw. Big ole 'never b4, totally doubful now'... meh. (I wish i knew about this place back then but i didn't until about 6 months ago from doin a gta map search and Dup's kick ass maps showed up.) Yep i was wrong about past reveals, i got no problem with being wrong, GLAD to see a link from being wrong too. very very cool! So what'cha think about that mr pissy pants? Yep, GLAD.

it comes with age......

...cute tho, me saving face...on this.......me?....hehehe.....

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!.....now excited for maybe a detailed full map release b4 launch....

fuck sakes. i WAS content in my fuckin ignorance ya know......mannnnnnn

that photo looks

Look at all dat density!

official-screenshot-overlooking-the-vinewood-sign-at-night.jpg

All those lights shows how much detail they've rammed into the beautiful city.

looks amazing!

now imagine that on the best graphic pc going.....

what about the military base If they have one?

i was only thinking of the cililian airstrips, i would expect a military base is indeed in the game, not sure how else we can have the cargobob, hyrda, titan, and the other military jet in the game/where to get them from.

unless there is an aircraft carrier off the east coast of the island lol

You can now position the outdoor arena, stadium thing, just to the east of the Vinewood sign. Seen first in this shot, then now again in the new screens.

official-screenshot-lspd-chopper-chasing-a-green-infernus.jpg

official-screenshot-overlooking-the-vinewood-sign-at-night.jpg

Having re-read the IGN preview, i don't think we're gonna have 4 airstrips

The article states that the Lost's airstrip is run-down, which I would assume is unusable. Therefore, we're more likely to have 3

Yet Trevor somehow managed to take off on their airstrip

trailer-2-take-off.jpg

I'm pretty sure that this ^^ is either "The Lost MC" or the "Angels of Death MC's" Airfield ( notice the skull and wings in the background of the plane ) ( and the motorbike in the distance/ Far-Right Centre of the Screen )

AOD_Logo.png1000px-The_Lost_Insignia.png

It was found a while ago that the wing logo on the van is the Lost MC.

Just pointing out that the Airstrip is fully functional...

And "The Lost" had an Eagle design for their logo in GTA lV, while the "Angels of Death" had a Skull.

Of course Rockstar could have redesigned "The Lost MC's" Logo into a Skull with Wings. And if the "Angels of Death" are in GTA V their logo could be completely different ( that's if there isn't a totally new Biker Gang this time around replacing them/ like one similar to "The Mongols MC" ).

It was found a while ago that the wing logo on the van is the Lost MC.

Just pointing out that the Airstrip is fully functional...

it says in the preview that trevor is after the lost mc's business (or part of) so it makes sence the airstrip is usable, likely to smuggle in drugs or anything else without being too noticable

Games' map will be all blacked out until you drive/fly/float through the blacked out parts...

i'm almost sure i remember an interview with one of the R* ppl, that the typical map will still be included. i went lookin just now....i dunno where the fuck it was tho.

Games' map will be all blacked out until you drive/fly/float through the blacked out parts...

i'm almost sure i remember an interview with one of the R* ppl, that the typical map will still be included. i went lookin just now....i dunno where the fuck it was tho.

i expect it will be the normal fold out map poster then include with all the gta games since gta 3.

however i belive what dupz0r is refering to is the ingame map won't be visable right away in the same idea as gta sa map was faded on san fierro and las venturas until you had been to that general area.

• Like 1