jets

new jetski

guns with attachaments

kids , maybe ?

very big map

everything possible !

It's not SA2, ffs.

lol, Marcus.

@Shot, THERE WILL NOT BE KIDS, ROCKSTAR HAS SAID NO! Also animals aren't proven just yet all we saw was a dog, where did you see firearm attachments in the trailer, I've watched it atleast two hours worth trying to see everything and didn't see firearm attachments, I've even checked the screen caps also and none.

Realy SA2 and it's good...

animals

jets

new jetski

guns with attachaments

kids , maybe ?

very big map

everything possible !

It's not SA2, ffs.

lol, Marcus.

@Shot, THERE WILL NOT BE KIDS, ROCKSTAR HAS SAID NO! Also animals aren't proven just yet all we saw was a dog, where did you see firearm attachments in the trailer, I've watched it atleast two hours worth trying to see everything and didn't see firearm attachments, I've even checked the screen caps also and none.

I believe he meant when the jewelry heist guys get out of the pest control van. There you can see the guy carrying an AK47 with a suppressor.

But that says nothing about scopez nd xtra magz nd lazerz nd dat stuff.

• Like 1

did somebody already mention the similarities between the under-construction-highrise (Mile High Club) and the LA Live Hotel and Condo next to Staples Center?

the overall shape, blue-ish window texture, size, location relative to other downtown buildings, even the date of construction matches the approximate timeframe the game is set.

I don't think it's square tbh (at least not the footprint of the tower, the entire complex could be square of course).

at 0:38sec on the big billboard of the MHC and it looks more like a rectangular building in the architects drawing. the next scene seems to underline this, although the angle of the shot is tricky.

what rules out the square footprint (at least for me) is the shot at 1:00 with the military jet flying by the towers, here you can cleary see that, at least for the main tower, the footprint is not square.

(also in this shot you can see a slight curvature to the top of the tower, similar to LA Live Tower, although the original has it on both sides and from this perspective, it looks MCH only has it on one side).

as for the billboard, it looks like it's mounted to a wing of the building which is considerably lower than the main tower (the concrete pillars inside end at the same floor the wing ends so I guess it's not supposed to be taller in this area), a similar wing-ish structure can be seen at the south-eastern side of LA Live Tower.

Comparing the location of MCH to the other LS highrises in the background at this shot, the part of the building with the MCH-billboard also seems to be the south-eastern side.

Cartainly hard to be definite on this one as all we see is a construction site, but from what the trailer shows I doubt it's not based on / supposed to be LA Live Tower. Unless, of course, they don't come up with an entirely fictional building

I didn't say it was a square. I said it is more square. The Ritz Carlton has a much more elongated rectangle and the Marriott does too. Both sections of the L are smaller than real life. And yes, there does appear to be slight curve on the one long side but the building also begins to jut out on a short side too as seen when the older guy is looking out at the city.

Again, there's a very good chance that it's an influence.

oh sorry, I got the more square thing wrong.

there's a lotta small details that look different, but like you said, good chances MHC is influenced by this building

This is nothing big, but at the end of the trailer, when the plane comes over Vinewood.

Just as the GRAND THEFT AUTO V logo comes up, you can see the undercarriage coming down.

A video on YouTube showed it, which I watched last week, but I can't seem to find it now, or it may have been removed by the user...

This is nothing big, but at the end of the trailer, when the plane comes over Vinewood.

Just as the GRAND THEFT AUTO V logo comes up, you can see the undercarriage coming down.

A video on YouTube showed it, which I watched last week, but I can't seem to find it now, or it may have been removed by the user...

Those, are called WHEELS. You could do it in San Andreas too.

Those, are called WHEELS. You could do it in San Andreas too.

actually, undercarriage is the "correct" term for landing gear in aviation... but wheels does the trick aswell I guess

This is just an idea. But what if the main character is the older man who is talking from the begining, but instead of him telling us the story that we'll be playing he's telling us the story that we made for him. Sorta like were that guy but a few years back. So we do earn the big house we do have kids but thats afterwe beat the game.

'Ned Luke'- The boss, delivers mission

Hispanic dude- Adrian or Ernesto main character

The first theory kinda makes since, as he could've said the "why did I move here" after he was asked why Los Santos of all places.

'Ned Luke'- The boss, delivers mission

Hispanic dude- Adrian or Ernesto main character

The first theory kinda makes since, as he could've said the "why did I move here" after he was asked why Los Santos of all places.

Yeah I just made the 2nd part up. I just believe Ned Luke is too old to be protag, him being a boss makes sense.

I'm starting to see alot more things in the trailer after not watching it for some time, for instance:

It's the same guy hiking ( guy in the middle ) as the one playing golf, only now he has a beard. Customization anyone?

And at 24 Seconds into the trailer you see a sign for piercings ( while the convertable put's it's top down ), and the woman crossing the road just happens to have a tattoo. Also a Wig Store ( could be nothing that one ).

Also the no fishing sign on the Pier at 10 Seconds in, could indicate fishing.

There is Exercise Equipment next to the two women doing Yoga at 30 Seconds in and the beach gym at 33 Seconds in. Maybe exercising will be making a return. So the Fat, Muscle, Skinny sytem could be returning.

The scene at 46 Seconds into the trailer where the men come out of the van. They have silencers on their AK's. So maybe weapon modification. Plus they're wearing gas masks, maybe this could be used in game to circumvent gas attacks that the police might be using. Or it could just be apart of their disguise. Also in the same scene you see an older 50's style car in the background ( I didn't see any Retro cars in GTA lV ). And Finally this scene either looks like a main story mission or you can rob stores when free roaming and are able to recruit friends/associates to help you.

That's just half the trailer there for you.

O.K second half:

When the guy is driving the blue car 49 Seconds in, you see a pizza shop. This might be a stretch but there could be pizza delivery missions ( kind of like Taxi Missions ). In the same scene you see a 24/7 Global News outlet, I think this means there will be more News Updates of your actions ingame ( think high speed chases covered by News Helicopters ). And maybe a News show on TV ( either short episode or a 24/7 network).

I'm seeing rental signs for multiple properties throughout the trailer, this I think means purchasing real estate will be a major money maker in this game ( or could just be safehouses, which is still good ). Wolf's For Rent Sign behind the Blue Car 49 Seconds in. The commercial real estate advertisement at 38 Seconds in. The For-Sale Sign for the house at 54 seconds in.

The mexican workers being dusted in the field at 44 seconds in. Maybe farms are purchaseable and could be upgraded to using cheap foreign labour.

It showed the port at 51 Seconds in. It Could be like in San Andreas but maybe you can import things ( aswell as exporting stolen cars ), like luxury, sport, prototype/ fantasy cars, and miltary grade vehicles with armour and weapons built-in.

At 51 Seconds in where you see the homeless people under the underpass. You can also see 2 people in the back of a pickup, so maybe you can recruit cheap labour for something. For instance illegal drug laboratories, back room sweat shops, or just to help renovate your home.

Liquor Store at 55 seconds in, again could mean store robbery's in-game, as well as hookers ( but we knew they were coming back ). Also that place looks pretty far away from Los Santos, with two of the women wearing cowboy hats, it could be either going down South towards the border with Mexico or East towards Nevada and Las Vegas, Las Venturas.

Lastly with the three people hiking, the man and the women too his left ( when they face the camera ), are holding hands. If he is the protaganist it is possible that this may be a girlfirend he is taking out on a date.

No...I got it! Ned luke is the voice actor of the balcony man, who is a friend of the protagonist... The protag, the golf/ hiking guy, asks ned lukes character why he came to LS and the monolouge is his reply.

You people assume way too much. Re-used pedestrian models or peds with tattoos doesn't imply or indicate customization, 'no fishing' signs don't indicate there is fishing, pizza places don't indicate delivery missions, etc., etc., etc.

Assuming that the 'hiking/golf guy' is the protagonist is the worst of all that mess.

• Like 2