CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Night - Dec. 29 (PS4)

igta-crew-night-strip-banner.png

TUE DEC 29 - 6PM (EST) 11PM (GMT)

---
Join us this Tuesday for iGTA Crew Night! #shenanigans, user create jobs, photo ops, streaming, etc... Stay as long as you like, but please share your experience here with us for all to enjoy! Pics, videos, stories... Crew Nights are always told from multiple viewpoints, so please tell us your side of the story!

If you created a new job, post a link here so we can try and get it into a playlist!

---
Theme:

31544e1fd13e04604224069d97b9120401c7f64a

iGTA MC Night... that's right folks!! we're finally having our much talked about MC night! so bring your favorite motorcycle (no crotch rockets) and we'll do some MC stuff, like taking a cruise to paleto bay or sandy shores, to various bars, MC themed jobs, etc...

dress code:

female (distressed demin jacket)

post-24-0-71689000-1451162519.jpg

male (help me decide - full black or silver striped leather jacket?)

post-24-0-55898500-1451162557.jpgpost-24-0-11713200-1451162588.jpg

it doesn't matter what else you wear so long as you're wearing the MC jacket with the crew emblem...

NO SCARVES!!!

if you have jobs that fit the theme, please post them here to help DiO out... i'll work on some ideas in the coming days, but i do have a couple already that fit the bill... i'll post those later when i have more time to browse my jobs B)...

---
Guidelines:

* Join the iGTA community here, or befriend one of us to join the Crew.
* Add some of us on the Playstation Network to get invited.
* You can join whenever, but the earlier the better. Ask for an invite if you want in.

* If there's an "EVENT THEME", please dress appropriately.
* NO CREW KILLING (unless #shenanigans happen or agreed upon)
* NO DIRTY RACING! Also, listen to us if there's specific rules for a job.

* NO BULLET-PROOF HELMETS during competitive play. It ruins the balance of the matches.
* NO CONSUMING OF SNACKS during competitive play. Be a man and die with honor.
No going off-radar in competitive matches.
* Don't ruin someone's Photo or Video if they're trying to set something up.

...we'll add more as we go if needed.

i made an interesting job. (the description is retarded and confusing on purpose. fuck clear instructions. )

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs?ownertype=member&nickname=Ayreon01&missionId=UgWNYW0bdUOCVoevDEQFEg

made a couple new non-theme ones as well i wanna try anyways

added no scarves to the dress code... it covers up half the logo on the back...

and yea, if i recall, you had a pretty decent job at stab city, jason B)...

my only job that fits the bill is "tequi-la-pow"... i still wanna make a new one before tuesday, we'll see ;)...

• Like 1

i updated scooter farm circuit... meh :P... i didn't really feel like making anything, i am not inspired to use the creator much anymore... so i have that, and tequi-la-pow! to add to the playlist... but tonight should be fun... what are we gonna do about people with locked emblem issues? if bigboss joins us, he'll have that problem... i remember him saying something about that when we did warriors night...

he probably doesn't even own a bike anyways lol...

i updated scooter farm circuit... meh :P... i didn't really feel like making anything, i am not inspired to use the creator much anymore... so i have that, and tequi-la-pow! to add to the playlist... but tonight should be fun... what are we gonna do about people with locked emblem issues? if bigboss joins us, he'll have that problem... i remember him saying something about that when we did warriors night...

he probably doesn't even own a bike anyways lol...

he can play on his female character

im playing on my second account because of that problem

Thanks for the kickass time... I was having internet problems all night long, and I couldn't even keep a session of randoms. I ended up just playing BO3 with a couple of friends. Still, hopefully the rest of the night went well, wish I could have been able to stay longer. I did find a Mic for next time, too.

• Like 2

nice to see you stop by, kwarb... you're more than welcome to join on future nights... nice shots, casey!! B)...

here's the first half of my pics... hopefully i get a chance to sort thru the rest later this week or weekend... i went more for a group approach, but who's to say i won't go back thru and snap close ups of everyone... i went for a more grittier look too on a few of them, because it fit the theme...

4ekGAPFgk0634XoZqjkUkg_0_0.jpg

fw1kLL79xkGMdHwa1wvNSg_0_0.jpg

gIhAKcVjMEWg9oB9nuUcCw_0_0.jpg

i don't even know what happened here :lol:... bmx changed his gravitational pull...

IUoc94NRaUizfnVRgDE72w_0_0.jpg

this guy wanted to fight me...

lPogKZqE6k6VhdVYbRr9Ug_0_0.jpg

cruising to penned in...

WyxUJthpZU6MxQyE-F8CZg_0_0.jpg

LnbAC2DQck2VgZ7Mw91rHw_0_0.jpg

penned in...

nLKeXZvynkyZ6GM4howLtg_0_0.jpg

X5KY55VoPUK_mvUPaqHgkg_0_0.jpg

P-MVREFP6kG93835W78q2w_0_0.jpg

yea, killyou... i saw that <_<...

8vSO-49Bv0enUtws2SKFJg_0_0.jpg

we like big balls...

uqlM1D1NT0-W-BxA7JyWKg_0_0.jpg

z8Dgnet_DkKyrE2sm1IIsg_0_0.jpg

me and kill cruisin' to paleto...

2KgkA-JkgkyDzu-yIYmYew_0_0.jpg

-F7UBxv3fEi1wcc3DYI-QQ_0_0.jpg

dup joined us...

zEfk0aq-Sk6j98-VRDPzHw_0_0.jpg

hUG8o0_G_kKb2QcNHEkTjw_0_0.jpg

---

like i said, i have plenty more clips to sort thru... but this was a good night, i think we peaked at 13 in the lobby ;)...

• Like 8

Managed to snag a few snaps while I was around.. sorry for the size, still not sure how to make them bigger.

post-5975-0-18814600-1451504024_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-03707000-1451504041_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-21555200-1451504055_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-86615100-1451504065_thumb.jp

post-5975-0-53374100-1451504080_thumb.jp

• Like 5

super great shots!!! love the black and whites bones. i still have a few clips to finish tomorrow, but here a few i really liked! i went for the large group aspect, since this was the first time ive met you all on the same crew night. i feel like a cheap hooker when i say, " thanks for a good time " :D ZR4rO79HLkW1DfFXl9efGg_0_0.jpgfFgiEIjqSU2bfZU3wsOIGQ_0_0.jpggDdim2fwikyIQQQZG95bDA_0_0.jpgmlx9rMv26UeMCTZG9E9wiA_0_0.jpgaoKTZBAoqESp_HSD6c7liA_0_0.jpg94M3G6hslkWmHddEo4a1QA_0_0.jpgj6kZeLza_EmXJLgMhMQPuw_0_0.jpg

il be posting a few more tomorrow, got some really good clips i saved for last... 

• Like 8