Massacre

Fallout

If it weren't for the lazy beard that looks like half a paper plate wrapped around his face, that last one would hardly be recognizable as being from New Vegas.

With the right ENB settings, a custom outfit, and a visit to the Rift. you could make a pretty decent Fallout 4 fake using Skyrim. Or even New Vegas, really.

icon11.gif

Threw this together almost literally. Just playing around and having fun. I pretty much just took the screens randomly then threw in text of the first thing that entered my head. its not really supposed to be funny....just stupid.

3985096-1352932454.jpg

• Like 3

icon11.gif

yah it's getting a good response at nexus too. I wonder what I could come up with if i actually put effort in to writing somehing.

PS raped by new page. fukin hate when that happens

icon11.gif

Threw this together almost literally. Just playing around and having fun. I pretty much just took the screens randomly then threw in text of the first thing that entered my head. its not really supposed to be funny....just stupid.

3985096-1352932454.jpg

icon11.gif

3985096-1352932454.jpg

hahahah that was awesome

icon11.gif

good, fuck your scroll wheel.

also, i have ideas for a continuation of that comic. spurr of the moment idea is going to be a series....well isnt that cool

and yah i loved the sound words. near the end i was trying to think of the stupidest possible sounds words that no one has ever seen before.

no idea where i got sclamp hahha

icon11.gif

you guys are talking about all this crazy shit, and im like a level 4 that just got too new vegas, and i get my ass kicked whenever i try to leave without fast traveling...

playing on hard? first time i played on normal and it was mostly easy enough unless it was a deathclaw. on hard now and i die a lot. next game, dare i try very hard? ill probably but it on very hard when i get to a high level

Metallic clamp of the bear trap, wet S sound of the head coming off. Makes sense to me.

hm,m, true. i guess im just a genius even when i try being random

started fresh today, medium, no hardcore, having fun haha, just finished killing those powder gangers, yes i know it sounds more logical to side with the PGs but i like to side with the good guys, im probably going to side with the NCR also.

Because I am a mod and can see all these deleted posts making the topic longer, that long-ass comic has appeared 3 times on the same page.

Cant perma delete them?

@dio, those mods make the game look fake to me... it looks like modern america 275 years later when it's suppose to be 50's america 350 years later... those NCR soldiers look like they just got back from afghanistan <_<...

what are you playing, call of duty: modern wasteland??

The Chinese stealth suit is the only thing that doesn't fit what Americans thought future tech would look like back in the 50's. Also, who the fuck knows that the Chinese thought future tech would look like. The stealth suit may be dead on.