Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

Supposed to be the 50s.....then how do you explain power armour? or liberty prime? OR the chinese stealth armor?

lul, fake.

i'm talking about style, not tech... tech exploded (literally) in fallout after WWII... but those NCR guys look like modern day soldiers, sam fisher's or seal team six... they look out of place in the fallout world... that's all i am saying...

this series had a distinct look and those outfits ruin it...

icon11.gif

maybe from the pics they seem like that

but close up the textures are amazing. The armour looks even more beat up than the standard armour.

im gonna be changing it out in my next character. Im going to swtich of drastic mods to keep the game feeling fresh so I really dont mind. and ruin is way too strong of a word. Maybe "feel slightly out of place" at most

they really dont look any different than the talon merc armour from fo3 or the regular combat armour.

20110102195528!FO3_Combat_Armor.png

hell, except for the helmet, that combat armour looks more advanced

i looks more practical, not advanced :P... there's protection on the legs... but i am still not talking about tech, i am talking about style... new vegas has a lot tech, including night vision... but that looks like this;

HazmatHelmet.png

not this;

us-night-vision-2.jpg

icon11.gif

edit (also, they arent that far off from this shit http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Night-vision_goggles )

you can go on nexus on any given day and see shit like this in latest images. Im gonna download shit like this just to spite you

http://newvegas.nexu...-1353002366.jpg

http://newvegas.nexu...-1353109078.jpg

http://newvegas.nexu...-1353145806.jpg

*jerks off (just at that last image, obvi!)

also, free'd the guy

3985096-1353174524.jpg

icon11.gif

Really tho, look at it close up. The scratches and shit looks awesome

looks worn, sure... but in my opinion, it looks un-fallout-like... you're not going to convince me to change my mind :lol:... plus, i really really liked the NCG gear, especially the ranger combar armor... i took a lot of pics wearing it...

bones9.jpg

bones11.jpg

bones8.jpg

icon11.gif

can someone tell me what the fuck? you all told me house was super evil, ncr was more or less good, and legion was neutral. I kill house in the name of the legion, he says some shit about slavery for all mankind and I get negative karma.

Legion is the real evil path? Im confused. I've bin playin neutral but its thats the case of legion being evil, im gonna start fucking shit up

post-39-0-68896600-1353188014_thumb.jpg

legion is considered the evil route by the designers, but they're more neutral since there's nothing too evil about their vision of the wasteland... mr. house wants to police the entire wasteland with his robots, control the power, and control all the citizens with fear, all while stealing their caps on the strip...

we're not going by the game's karma system... that system is still flawed as you can get negative or positive karma from killing members of certain gangs... kill a powder ganger and get positive karma?? come on, they've got just as much at stake in the mojave as other gangs do...

independent is the true neutral route...

icon11.gif

Yah true. I liked talking to Caesar and hearing his point of view. Said it was necessary to do what he is doing to move along the advancement of society. And that the NCR is corrupt. Something about NCR having the new world problems of savages but trying to solve it with old world answers. It was pretty convincing. Once again the fuckin writing in this game amazed me. I dont think Caesar is actually that evil.

Karma system is a little off tho lol. Why the fuck would it be bad to kill house, even if it is for Caesar.

icon11.gif

Supposed to be the 50s.....then how do you explain power armour? or liberty prime? OR the chinese stealth armor?

lul, fake.

i'm talking about style, not tech... tech exploded (literally) in fallout after WWII... but those NCR guys look like modern day soldiers, sam fisher's or seal team six... they look out of place in the fallout world... that's all i am saying...

this series had a distinct look and those outfits ruin it...

Fallout isnt set in the fifties, its set in an alternate universe during the 22nd century.... O.o

icon11.gif

I liked talking to Caesar and hearing his point of view. Said it was necessary to do what he is doing to move along the advancement of society. And that the NCR is corrupt. Something about NCR having the new world problems of savages but trying to solve it with old world answers. It was pretty convincing. Once again the fuckin writing in this game amazed me. I dont think Caesar is actually that evil.

Caesar probably has the coolest, longest, most detailed, and most informative dialogs in the game.

Especially if you are looking for secrets to the Honest Hearts DLC, mainly Joshua "Burning Man" Graham.

My last NV game I even re-talked to Caesar he was so informative. Best dialog in the game.

icon11.gif

I agree. He really doesn't seem that evil. He is pretty cutthroat but has good intentions. And he is probably right. Starting a new society as democracy wouldnt get things done fast enough. Im surprised I never heard logic like this before in a movie or something.

Took some screens throughout getting liked by the legion. For the sake of roleplay I waited untill I had the safehouse to get legion armour. Felt like officially joining

3985096-1353258749.jpg

icon11.gif

ha, that last one. king and rex gettin friendly. nothing like some good cyborg bestiality

again raped by page change (*waits for massacre to say he sees more posts per page as a mod

3985096-1353555704.jpg

this actually turned out better than I thought. The quick photoshop jobs look real enough