Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

caps glitch..now thats bullshit. I keep my stuff pretty healthy and have no problem paying for repairs. sounds like your not looting the bodies of the fuckers you're killing.

I loot every body and container I come across, and still not enough caps when I sell the stuff

Yeah I said in an ealier post I use the Poker Drop-Chip Glitch for money. I usually don't use glitches like this but I want to roleplay as an Ultimate Badass in New Vegas with the best gear ( Weapons/Armour ). And the easiest way to do this is with that glitch.

sounds like you use glitches all the time :lol:... goodsprings?? where's the fun in already being level 50 before you even started playing the game?? no wonder you didn't know which perks to take when building your character, you never even played with him yet...

fallout 3 was different though... there wasn't a weapon repair kit or jury rigging perk... you had to be smart with your money and equipment... but once the enclave showed up, wearing heavy armor or selling it, helped the cap flow... or help fund repairs for some of your other equipment...

plus, you can be an ultimate badass wearing this;

delilah1.jpg

equipment doesn't always tell the story...

I know all the perks back to front and probably better than you my friend. I restarted several times after first taking a more "normal" approach to the game, and deciding I wanted to do an ultimate build. I've gone over all the perks experimenting with them and looking at everything said about them on Wiki and on all of the forums aswell. I procrastinated for about a week before making the ultimate 50 Perk Build for my character. And in my decisions I realised one of the perks I had to sacrifice was the Jury Rigging Perk. This was to make my character the Ultimate Warrior with all the best combat perks. I've done so much research on so many aspects of the game, lately all I've been seeing is numbers and stats when looking at Weapons, Armour and Perks. I think I'm too aware I'm playing a game, and this is stopping me from getting back into the role-playing aspects.

I think i'll take a break from Fallout for a while I've already completed both Fallout 3 and New Vegas Twice, and am getting pretty sick of them. There's plenty of good games between now and Fallout 4.

I know all the perks back to front and probably better than you my friend.

maybe... but i have beaten both fallout games multiple times so i have you beat there... i know how to play, it just seemed like you didn't with the way you were complaining about having to repair expensive armor... there's always ways to pay for stuff...

icon11.gif

caps glitch..now thats bullshit. I keep my stuff pretty healthy and have no problem paying for repairs. sounds like your not looting the bodies of the fuckers you're killing.

I loot every body and container I come across, and still not enough caps when I sell the stuff

then your doing something wrong haha.

Right now I have like 30 thousand caps saved and im level 16.

bought every implant.

and a good amount of expensive weapons.

looked up that jury rigging perk. That repairs mod i have makes that obsolete.

Im finding it is actually overpowered. Im getting rid of it. Only took advantage of it for one day so whatevs lol

icon11.gif

then your doing something wrong haha.

Right now I have like 30 thousand caps saved and im level 16.

bought every implant.

and a good amount of expensive weapons.

looked up that jury rigging perk. That repairs mod i have makes that obsolete.

Im finding it is actually overpowered. Im getting rid of it. Only took advantage of it for one day so whatevs lol

That 30 000 caps wouldn't even repair my armour halfway :D :D

icon11.gif

really? I got a pair of fucked up power armour. gonna have to check how much it would cost to fix.

Still, just use metal armour. its pretty good. only costed around 4 thou to fix from halfway shittyness.

I got through the last quest pretty easily. Higher difficulty i would still be fine. would just have to use more stimpacks.

so beat the last mission or the main quest.

Went for independent vegas. Didnt fight the general after I killed the legion. Talked them away.

It was a good independant way to go. Mostly good karma. Good springs does better.

The only area that turn shittier if the follower of the Apocalypse. For some reason drugs problems get worse.

But it seemed that most residents like the free vegas.

So after the final cutscene you have to reload an old save. Cant continue on. I thought that was fucking lame.

But I understand. They would have to make so many different versions of vegas after the ending.

House controlled, NCR controlled, Legion Controlled.

Probably would fuck up a lot of side quests too.

So fallout 3's story was in one way, more in depth with his father and shit. But it really didnt make sense for an evil character. This one has so many paths that it really feels right no matter how you role play. Makes me wish skyrim had a karma system. It would make the storyline completely different. Gives so much more replay value.

Im level 27 now. Still many levels to go. Probably going to search for some sidequests then go on to the dlc quests

edit

that being said, I took out all the fuckers at the legion camp. Threw Ceasar on the fire.

3985096-1350712383.jpg

3985096-1350712400.jpg

the DLC's are better than fallout 3's IMO... start with honest hearts so you get the true first start to the courier backstory... then move on to old world blues, dead money and then lonesome road... you could swap OWB with DM, but those two are kind of the middle ones...

icon11.gif

Cant wait.

I shouldnt have had boone for the follower for so long.

I was NCR friendly but not actually joining them. Was nice to take out the legion. His perk with lighting enemies in red was super handy tho. Especially with the darker nights mod.

Told Ed-e to go too.

looking for a new follower now. Gonna change shit up. Went back to wearing fedoras just to be like me. Wanted Rex to follow me but he doesnt like people in hats so I told him to fuck off.

icon11.gif

Done honest hearts.

I fucked up the white legs with Josh.

Josh is a badass. Daniel is a pussy. I did feel bad tho cause it said Dan was all haunted by his failures and shit. Im sure if we ran like Danny boy wanted, Josh would have some sob story. Plus Dan was retreating the Sorrows, but not the Dead Horses. So it would have been Dead Horses vs White Legs. I imagine they would lose. Unless im wrong and Dan was retreating the Dead Horses too. IDK. And all those trading route for happy trails wouldnt have opened thats for sure.

Will play that again and do the other route. Man Im gonna play this game a millions times over I bet.

On to the next dlc.

PS

Im figureing out how to make a companion with the wheel, dialogue and a quest.

Got started with one tutorial but it wasnt working. found another. if it works out im gonna voice that fucker to. I want to make a few if I get good at it. Will voice some myself with different characters in my brain. Could probably get at least 2 sounds like actual different people.

But if I can get them out with not too much work and get real good, I'd ask you fuckers to do some voice acting for me. Would be sick to get a Bones and Massacre companion on the go.

Not sure what you guys sound like but Im sure you're manly enough. Bones Judging by his beard, and Massy by his raping and pillaging.

edit

GTAGirl too. That would be sick to get a voiced female character.

I bet the nexus mods community doesn't have a voiced female companion yet...or at least one that doesn't come with skimpy armour and a 13 year old girl doing the voice or samples from an anime show.

edit

QD and his nipples have to make an appearance too. Hahah.

Fuck I hope I can figure it all out.

I could be talking out my ass right now and give up on it all together.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

All ya need right here

http://newvegas.nexu....com/mods/44476

Already asked the guy if I can use his stuff..like 5 mins ago. Im sure he will be fine with that.

Now lets hope im not a dumb fuck and I can get this to work.

the main reason I want to make these is cause its good to get a character across with lots of dialogue, but not worrying about scripting too much events and other ncps to get a quest going.

Im gonna make maybe 2 with my voice in character. hopefully I dont suck a voice acting haha. Im pretty sure im good enough. Will probably lower my voice digitally just slightly to make it sound like a different character.

Gonna save my natural voice for when I know what im doing better an can make a more complex quest and dialogue

Holy shit. I'm going to start playing New Vegas again, just for this mod. Fucking awesome.

If you make a companion based on yourself with accompanying quests, you need a recruitment quest that involves gathering alcohol.

icon11.gif

haha yah. I wanna figure out how to give each follower perks too. So they are as good as the stock ones.

Totally give myself the whisky rose perk

edit

did a voice test. fucked with one. lowered the bitch and just talked weird. does it sound like a different person? and does it sound edited?

I can probably do a better job changing my voice with the first recording and then lower it a bit less. just some fucking around.

just want to at least get more than one character out with my own voice box.

"ben.wav" is normal...if you didnt know lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvj58b

Not Ben sounds like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs, crossed with a biker. Doesn't sound like you at all. (Y)

Here's my character after downloading that mod. I think I'll make him a ghoul. Would look better with the mask.

post-9-0-88240000-1351026604.png

OOh,

My mission would be to for you to find me some vegas tittle tassles

The Courier walks up me and says TALK

My response is "Can't you see that i'm busy" (stares distantley)"

then your options are

OK... then. proud american.

[barter 40] You've got something i want, I'm sure I can do something for you

[perception 6, medicine 55]Hey, you know, it looks like your looking for something to feel a hole inside of you, I can help.

I found your journal, and i too long for a day when a man can where tittie tassles freely!

You can either pass the skill checks or you can pick pocket me (steal 90 required) and find my journal.

for the barter and perception checks, my response is

"Sure sugar, im always looking for someone or something to fill a hole inside of me. But this time i need something more. These twins are getting restless demand to be let out upon the world."

You say

twins?

Lets cut to the point, wanna fuck?

Um, i was talking about that riffle, homo!

I hate QDs, time to die.

for "twins?"

I say

My Ta tas, Chi Chis, Mellons, Titties!!! I want to feel them DANCE! I WANT TO SHAKE THEM! I WANT.... Woe is ME! Woe is ME!

For

Lets cut to the point, wanna fuck?

I say

Sugar, I'd do you. But first, i need you to do something for me! My Ta tas, Chi Chis, Mellons, Titties!!! THEY WANT TO DANCE! THEY TELL ME THINGS! SCARY THINGS.... Woe is ME! Woe is ME!

for

Um, i was talking about that riffle, homo!

I become hostile and attack you

for

I hate QDs, time to die.

You become hostile and attack me.

To be continued..