Massacre

Fallout

Cartoon Network most likely

Even if it were CGI (it'll probably be live action), it still wouldn't fit on Cartoon Network.

Forgot about AMC. I'd be happy with FX or AMC. Actually, since FX doesn't really do heavy makeup and monster stuff (American Horror Story is the only thing that comes close, and they keep it realistic), I'd say AMC is more likely.

I don't know about a Fallout TV or Film version. Wouldn't be or feel the same.

But then again, would probably rely on my Fallout friends here to verify if it was cool, first.

Then I would check it out if you guys liked it.

Right now I just need the next game. :)

Im looking for a few additional staff members to help with writing articles for a fallout site im working on.

If your interested in starting a website with me massacre and bones, write an article which describes one of the fallout games BUT DOES NOT GIVE SPOILERS, and send it to me and ill pick one or two people...

Wow, no one has posted in this since january. I'm still going to be working on that site, but i won't get started until may.

• Like 1

http://store.bethsoft.com/

i am totally buying that vault 101 zip up hoodie, seriously... and maybe the new california republic t-shirt... the alduin's wall hoody looks pretty sweet too...

Fallout logo tee for me. The Vault-Tec shirt is nice, but I'm not paying $35 for a shirt I would have to explain to people.

Also, no Legion shirt? Shame, Bethesda. Shame.

A black tee with the old world flag on the back would be nice, too. I'd buy that right away.

yea, i got a printer at work i use... it prints on newsprint unfortunately but i put everything in frames anyways... all i gotta do is tone the photo a bit so it prints as vibrant as it can... i don't have a fallout print though :(... (EDIT: oh wait i do!! it's the new vegas skyline in a trio photo frame... fucking sweet, i'll take a photo one day)...

@gtagrl - those shoes are fucking sweet!! i really wish i could wear those without destroying them right away... i would try to baby them, but i know all it takes is rain or a puddle or mud to destroy them...

that vault 101 hoody has made me seriously considering painting my scooter in a similar blue/yellow color scheme... i want to do something with it this year, and those colors would look pimp... blue base and yellow bars... hmm...

i am about to pull the trigger on that hoodie... dammit!! maybe tomorrow :D...

anyone seen this yet??!! :drool::fap:...

original.jpg

http://kotaku.com/how-sweet-this-husband-gave-his-wife-a-handmade-fallou-472545786

apparently someone on reddit made it for his wife who's a huge fan... i am fucking impressed, i saw this earlier today but forgot about it... then kotaku posts it and reminds me again of how fucking sweet this is...

i would pay for this, bethesda should look into making this set for the store... it even has perk cards for a unique journey!!

• Like 3

icon11.gif

ebay gots some cool fallout stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fallout-3-New-Vegas-inspired-Vault-Fiction-T-Shirt-/170983825331?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item6d7c0fa292

Fallout logo tee for me. The Vault-Tec shirt is nice, but I'm not paying $35 for a shirt I would have to explain to people.

thats why you dont explain it. If someone gets it, thats an awesome moment.

I usually just wear band t's cause I love my music and the artwork is always fucking awesome. But I'd probably rock some fallout shit if I was gonna nerd out of video game clothing.

It seems like everytime I go back to this game it gets more and more fucking buggy. Random crashes, bullshit glitches that have fucked up my save game permanently (such as my autosave going to the pitt leaders speech, only he wont fucking talk). If I'd paid full price I'd be a little pissed off right now.