Massacre

Fallout

There's either some part of the tool kit that lets you make separate maps, or there's a third party program modders are using. But yes, in some form or another, there's a map maker.

Also, I'm liking your post, just because it's the one I noticed your member title in.

Gonna get round to reinstalling fallout soon.

Been having too much fun with runescape and Minecraft, seriously I can't even find some of the shit I've built, and TNT is awesome for building insta-dungeons.

Well err, my copy of fallout wont even get past the first note of the fallout 3 theme song.

I hear the *DUMPH* of the opening and then it crashes. Used steam to verify integrity and no issues. Before that it crashed constantly right after I killed the Hannon security guard in Vault 101. Gonna try drop my graphics settings and see if that does anything,

icon11.gif

holy fuck my ass. that is awesome

edit

more on it

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/09/fallout-4-teased-by-three-dog-voice-actor

not really more, just goes over what is actual tweet is and the fact they could be talking about a movie. Movie would be cool but id rather have a new game

but with the possibility of killing 3-dog in fallout 3, i merely see this as a movie thing now... because you can't bring someone back from the dead if that option was there in the first place... unless he's turned into a ghoul or something...

i'd see a new movie though, or maybe he's doing a difference voice for 4... dunno, we're gonna need more to go by...

Bethesda doesn't acknowledge things you had a choice for in previous games. They'll cover mandatory stuff, but not things you could change, because they don't want to change your personal story. It's possible they could make an exception, since killing him was a random action and not an option for a quest.

Bethesda doesn't acknowledge things you had a choice for in previous games. They'll cover mandatory stuff, but not things you could change, because they don't want to change your personal story. It's possible they could make an exception, since killing him was a random action and not an option for a quest.

That makes total sense.

R* allowed you to kill Luiz in the bank heist mission in IV, if you really pursued it.

If that were any more than a random option, there could be no Gay Tony DLC.

I wouldn't mind hearing 3Dog as a voice actor for another character.

but with the possibility of killing 3-dog in fallout 3, i merely see this as a movie thing now... because you can't bring someone back from the dead if that option was there in the first place... unless he's turned into a ghoul or something...

i'd see a new movie though, or maybe he's doing a difference voice for 4... dunno, we're gonna need more to go by...

bOs brought him back to life....

Wow, reading this topic makes me want to blow the dust off my copies of Fallout. I can't believe all the time I wasted scavenging those wastes.

I love Fallout, bugs, lag, and all.