Massacre

Fallout

icon11.gif

I killed them all. They come back

edit

if your going to bother to kill them. Talk to this dude in sloan. There is a quest to kill the alpha male and female death claws. [if you havent already]

There's either some part of the tool kit that lets you make separate maps, or there's a third party program modders are using. But yes, in some form or another, there's a map maker.

Also, I'm liking your post, just because it's the one I noticed your member title in.

no, i mean, if i kept going towards NV, that would be the end?

Why would anyone even want to go to New Vegas so early in the game?

Would you even have the cash to get past the guards at the gate?

I don't know, all that gambling shit is so over-rated....I took my time and did loads

of side missions before even thinking about going to Vegas. Built up my skill

against the likes of Cazadores and Death Claws too. You won't escape them, they

are a great addition and major part of the game. Cazadores are extremely useful in crafting.

The areas outside of NV are so much more exciting....do yourself a favor and explore the map.

Find the rare weapons, the remote areas....otherwise it will seem like a quick boring game.

icon11.gif

Yah my first play though I took forever to get to the strip. I had like 12 thousand caps the first time going in. Someone "warned" me about needing enough caps to get in. Lul

i just want to be a gun runner like the chick at the mojave out post told me, i was trying to avoid the main quest

Don't worry, that will come in time, guaranteed.

Go slow, enjoy your investment. :)

----------------------------------------------------

On my latest Fallout 3 file, first time ever I think,

I have over 200,000 caps. Just finished the Pitt

and Point Lookout, and got all those sweet rare

weapons. I had forgotten you can also collect

over 150 beers just from the Pitt alone.

Now onto the EPIC finale, Mothership Zeta. Engaging.......

go ahead and try to sneak past the quarry, i really doubt you'll survive what lies past it, jizzn... just saying... the game really tries to force you to head south, then east, then north... there's a few shourtcuts, and i managed hug the side of black mountain up above the roads with my delilah file, but deathclaws stayed on my trail for quite a while until i got past the hideout up that way, NCR's i think?? but even then, i didn't have enough caps to get into the strip...

found another way in though ;)... there's quite a few ways to get into the strip, the cap check takes the longest...

icon11.gif

Only other way of getting in I can think of...

The sewer?

IDK, It wasnt an issue for me. by the time I got there, like I said, I had a ton of caps from looting dead legionaries and selling their shit.

sewer?? i don't remember any sewers that led into the strip... there was;

posing as an NCR soldier and ride the train into the strip, or getting a likable rating with them... there's the quest with the king where you can ask for extra caps or a voucher for a passport... and there's a barter or speech check with ralph of mick n ralph's for a nice discount on a forged copy...

and of course the credit check...

Yeah the sewers are pretty much West Side, the Thorn, McCammeran, a few other places....

A couple of good missions on the West Side, plus a Raider camp to take advantage of,

and a bunch of cool hidden stuff.

go ahead and try to sneak past the quarry, i really doubt you'll survive what lies past it, jizzn... just saying... the game really tries to force you to head south, then east, then north...

Yep the game really wants you to meet the Legion in Nipton, make friends with them and do their

mission to spread the word, just by telling the NCR Ranger about them. I think the speech check is,

"Very impressive work" upon seeing all the carnage. That will start you off with good karma with the

Legion, otherwise the hit squads start. I always go that way, then head to Novac, for Boone and the

chance to set up shop on the hotel room. Makes me want to start a new game just thinking about it.

icon11.gif

I killed them pretty good on very hard on a fairly low level. Sneaking I set up mines. Got some shots off then they come running at me and the mines blow them up. Worked against some deathclaws too. Especially if a mine cripples one. A crippled deathclaw is easy as fuck to pick away at

I killed all those leigon guys.

....time to start over with a new game now that you know....you're still early in the game, no loss.

But yeah, what ^they said about Nightkins....

icon11.gif

I killed them pretty good on very hard on a fairly low level. Sneaking I set up mines. Got some shots off then they come running at me and the mines blow them up. Worked against some deathclaws too. Especially if a mine cripples one. A crippled deathclaw is easy as fuck to pick away at

Good to see you found the beauty of mines now. Grenades are fun as well.

One of the biggest "new" thrills from FO3 to FNV for me, was using crafted poison.

I just opened an old completed file with all the DLC's done, and I couldn't believe

my Work Bench Locker # 2 in the Lucky 38 is loaded with it. Time to throw for awhile....

I am pissed. Im shunned by the strip for killing the robots to get in, i had a total fucktard moment and thought they were robots so nobody would care. my last load is way back right before the rockets take off, and i dont feel like helping boone out again, (im really enjoying his company) then walking all the way to the strip again.

Go elsewhere, use the 'wait' function (I think it's the Select button on consoles) to skip ahead three days, and they'll be non-hostile. I don't remember if the robots respawn or not. If you can't get back in, just do the King's quests in Freeside, you'll get in eventually. Alternatively, wander around the shops in Freeside, you'll find someone else who might be able to help you.