Massacre

Fallout

if you can get my likeness down, i will lend you my voice over skype or something... and perhaps try to give you a guideline on a companion quest... this would be pretty sweet if you got a bunch of us in the game... i would have to find a way to play the PC version just so i could do this...

here's my fallout wikia user page i conjured up a long time ago...

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/User:Artistadam

i did one for my fallout 3 character but when the vault changed their site, i lost that...

you could create a kickass companion mod that everyone would like, outside of the 80% of those that want a sex slave following them, having orgies with ghouls and super mutants in irradiated pools of radiation...

the iGTA companion group... one for each faction... and a couple that don't give a shit where you go, they just want to blow shit up!!

icon11.gif

Totally. Gotta figure out the factions and karma thing.

is there even a follower for when you join the legion?

so far every follower I have seems to be good or neutral. cant imagine any of them following a legion or evil/house guy. pretty sure i got all the followers

yea, there's only two followers that don't give a shit, and they're both robots, which makes them neutral... that was the one thing that bothered me about new vegas... fallout 3 gave you jericho and clover for the evil route... new vegas gives you no such companion...

The guy you chase through the DLC's, whom you finally meet in Lonesome Road, was originally going to be a Legion companion. He was cut out when they decided to make extra money from his story.

yea, kinda disappointing really... they claimed they had a hard time coding him in, but that's complete bullshit when you consider how many followers and temporary followers you can have in fallout... they wanted to milk the fans of course... the way he talked though, even he was independent... he never struck me as a devote legionnaire...

He was just using the Legion. I think he probably would've been loyal to Caesar in his original form, but they would have wanted him to be more morally ambiguous as a major character.

he liked that caeser provided a way of structure and hated how the NCR never had direction... but he never believed in ceaser's way of enslaving... he wears the flag of an independent... he wants to have the freedom to choose (shit, am i spilling over from my feed post??) and was always curious in what you thought... shit, i don't wanna spoil a whole lot for DiO, i should stop... but he's quite the character...

i kinda wish the burned man would of been a companion after honest hearts, if you helped him out of course... but even he changed, and after seeing the light, didn't want to fall to caeser and his ways again... new vegas cries out for an independent vegas... they really don't provide an evil route... then again, neither did 3... i never had to the chance to fight for the enclave....

icon11.gif

So working and working on this.

When I re-opened the mod to work on it further, I didnt set any file to active. I was wonder why it was asking me to save it as a new .esp everytime. So it was in 4 esp files. i didnt know you had too set it active. Finally figured it out to set the mod ad the active file I tried fixing it many ways. Tired opening them all at the same time, which you are supposed to be able to do but GECK crashes a lot. Re-did a lot of scripting. Looked up ways to merge the esp files into one mod.

Seemed to be working when I merged it. After more hours and hours, trying to re-script some of the dialogue and I need to find the script variable for the quest dialogue to hire the follower. Funny thing is I cant find it in the parameter 1 box like it doesn't exist meanwhile its the one that I currently have open. Last time I did this part it was there. FUCK

I think after merging them it just gltiched. There are also 2 copies of my NCP I created in the object window that have the same ID's which shouldnt be possible.

Basicially, instead of starting over I tried fixing what I had. Which just turned out to be a mistake cause its fucked and it made me waste even more time. I havent bin this angry in a LONG time.

Giving up until further notice.

Do some meth, punch an Asian in the face, then start masturbating. You'll feel much better when you come down. Well, except for the fact that you will have friction burned all the skin off of your dick.