shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

the ground level one took me about 30 minutes to finish with a bronze, there's no way i'll do any better on that one... and the final challenge was fucking hard too... without a checkpoint system on these challenges, it makes your one little mistake a big fucking mistake...

but i got thru it, i'll prolly do it with all my characters just to get the shirt... now i gotta work on doing the playlist with all my characters this weekend to get the "flying high" parachute, it's got weed leaves all over it!! :wub:...

• Like 2

Flying in formation is fucking retarded. Why the fuck does my plane lose speed when I do a loop, but the other three don't?

I don't even need to mention the Buzzard being the only helicopter in history that can't fucking hover.

• Like 1

On ground level. Put the landing gear down. It slows you down a little and lets you get lower coz if you do hit the ground, you don't crash.

Flying in formation is fucking retarded. Why the fuck does my plane lose speed when I do a loop, but the other three don't?

I don't even need to mention the Buzzard being the only helicopter in history that can't fucking hover.

These. I don't even know if gold on formation is possible, and I only got gold in target practice because I was running out of time and started shooting rockets everywhere.

On ground level. Put the landing gear down. It slows you down a little and lets you get lower coz if you do hit the ground, you don't crash.

you are the smartest man on this board... i already do it without using any trust, and i do skim the ground a bit, i bet the wheels would help... it's not like you're being timed or anything... but the one that you have to keep up with your instructor, that trick probably doesn't work...

• Like 1

Proud to say I managed gold for Ground Level without too much trouble.

If I remember correctly...

Outside Loop - Silver (just didn't make a second attempt)

Engine Failure - Gold

Chase Parachute - Gold

City Landing - Gold

Moving Landing - Gold

Formation Flight - Bronze (Fuuuuuuuck)

Shooting Range - Bronze (not sure how to keep the Buzzard from drifting when I'm trying to aim)

Ground Level - Gold

Collect Flags - Silver (I kept clipping my wings on trees and buildings)

Follow Leader - Silver (missed one checkpoint, and the five second penalty was enough to fuck my score)

Not bad. Not sure if the frustration was worth the t-shirt (or worth releasing this update at all), but not bad.

• Like 2

you are the smartest man on this board... i already do it without using any trust, and i do skim the ground a bit, i bet the wheels would help... it's not like you're being timed or anything... but the one that you have to keep up with your instructor, that trick probably doesn't work...

Yeah. Thats the only one that is any good for.

I still haven't passed follow the leader. Tried to do it last night after about 9 pints. Couldn't get passed the first inverted check point most times. So I went to bed.

• Like 1

the parachute is worth more of the effort to finish... spend an hour in a public match, unlock it... i have 3 other characters to try to do it with... if i get the time, i think willy D is the one that needs it the most... i'm pretty sure the t-shirt is a permanent addition the the GTAO challenges... the parachute is a "this weekend only" deal...

i still want to do that list for my bitch.

also if i'm on and ppl need to get that 'cute i'll join in and help ya get it. Help yer fellow forum members ppl

I have it for no-arms thanks to bmx, cheech and kuz. if yer actually on at a decent time bones, i'll give you a hand with all yer characters.

today is filled with stuff to do for me, if i get any time at all, it'll be later in the evening ;)... i want the chute for willy D, i hope i can find the time... and if i do, i guess i'll think about getting one for delilah too... hopefully the network is back up this evening or the ones who haven't gotten it, will miss out on getting the chute...

same can be said about taking photos... good thing i got mine in i guess...

• Like 1

woww... only took me one try, but i was with dio... and kuz, who had already gotten his earlier in the day :lol:... you should of used your chick, kuz...

I did... I think...

woww... only took me one try, but i was with dio... and kuz, who had already gotten his earlier in the day :lol:... you should of used your chick, kuz...

I did... I think...

If he means the one I was in too then yeah you used your lovely lady

thanks for joining, massacre, i'm sure you got your chute there... and i hope killyou and bigboss got theirs as i was dropped from that final 11th hour playlist trying to stretch it out and get the 4th and final parachute unlocked for dee dee (who i have considered deleting ;))... but i got it for bones, delilah, and willy D... good enough :P...

thank god this is update is over, it's not really anything special... i think the best thing to come of it was the mission balancing... i was scoring some good cash off gerald missions, and plenty of other missions that never payed dick for the effort...

did you get your chute, weev?

• Like 1

I grabbed my chute on the eleventh attempt on my own, but I was happy to help someone else out. Once, anyway. I hope Otiz was able to get it for his chick. I didn't have it in me to do that playlist again. I hated every one of those matches.

Even the air race where I had my landing gear down for 80% of the race and still managed a win.

yep got mine with bones a few hours ago. thx

bigboss dropped out on the 4th mission in the 11th hour. it was down to 3 ppl in the playlist by then, but i helped IKILLU get his 'chute anyway. along with random dude #2870983

stupid hackers and their shit.......

• Like 1

Because it was tied to the event playlist, it looks like you're SOL unless you got it over the weekend. Glad I managed it on Friday at 3am after overhauling my OG PS3, by the end only three of us were left in the playlist but only had to do it once.

"EXCLUSIVELY UNLOCKABLE THIS WEEKEND: 'HIGH FLYER' PARACHUTE PACK

This weekend only, you can pick up the exclusive 'High Flyer' Parachute Pack seen in the flyer above, for the skydiver who truly enjoys getting lifted. All you have to do is complete the "Flight School Event" Playlist and then head to Ammu-Nation. The High Flyer Parachute Bag will be available free of charge and, once purchased, you can equip it from your Inventory in the Interaction Menu."