shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

I do the missions for fun. Ill do any of em. Ive always said that. I agree there Bonesy seems nobody but a few want to do em.

CFO-dont hate cause its beautiful. Expand your creative horizon boi. Do what I do, pretend its paint and not carbon fiber.

• Like 1

Event weekend announced:

http://socialclub.ro...nd-this-fri-sun

I think this plate suits Ghostman the most. He seem to fly more than anyone else around here imo. I'll happily step in as a stuntman so he can take some shots... Or anyone else that wants a go at it. Maybe that inverted parallel Top Gun shot can finally be attempted?

• Like 1

i got a brilliant idea for the contest, and it doesn't even involve the new planes, just the new suit ;)... i'll probably not get on until really late tonight, but i want to try and set it up tomorrow night if possible... prolly need at least 5 or so people...

• Like 2

I do the missions for fun. Ill do any of em. Ive always said that. I agree there Bonesy seems nobody but a few want to do em.

CFO-dont hate cause its beautiful. Expand your creative horizon boi. Do what I do, pretend its paint and not carbon fiber.

I know you had to, to get chrome bumpers and all but, it's just... Yellow Corvette... Black hood... ?

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Sounds proimising.

yep. black and yellow has always worked on bad ass cars dude. should check out some car shows. blow yer mind away.

I agree, I just like my classics looking stock, personally. And fyi, I've actually got a couple hundred car show photos if you (or anyone else for that matter) is interested.

I've got an idea for the contest too. I just need an asian guy (bmx) and a black guy.

Sounds quite promising.

Did they fuck up the phone?? Every other time I open it, it automatically brings up the camera. Not too convenient at high speeds. :mellow:

Nah. They introduced a "double tap d-pad up to quickly open instamatic" feature. I can see how it can be useful, but it's a hinderance to those of us with sensitive d-pads. Hopefully, R* will introduce an option to turn it off (if it's not already there).

I found a minor glitch today. I've noticed that whenever I go on call, the radio skips to a totally different track on the same station. I was listening to Wham, damn you!

On a positive note, I'm loving how easy it is to make cash now. I did "the blow up II" on hard on my own and made 14k. I only needed to use 2 grenades. Easy money.

• Like 3

Did they fuck up the phone?? Every other time I open it, it automatically brings up the camera. Not too convenient at high speeds. :mellow:

stop pressing up so fast... i always pressed it once and waited for the phone to pop up before i pressed it again.. i am assuming most are used to spamming the up button so scroll thru the apps... i actually keep forgetting that double tapping it brings up the camera, i find it to be more convenient...

I know you had to, to get chrome bumpers and all but, it's just... Yellow Corvette... Black hood... ?

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

you're gonna love my pink/black one when i buy it for my 2nd character

• Like 3

yep. black and yellow has always worked on bad ass cars dude. should check out some car shows. blow yer mind away.

I'm just here to say I'm flip-flopping on tonight because it turns out Auto fest is on downtown. Just for you Otiz I'm going to keep a tally of all the corvette's I see: Which one's have black hoods and which one's don't :P

Wow. Yer just gettin annoying now dude. Its a game that doesn't give you much freedom for design. Its the best it can be with what they give. Since you have waaaaay too much time on yer hands, clearly, look at my forza pics on FB. There's a black/yellow mini that I had design freedom on....go look

Chill dude, I‘m not actually going to, I‘m just saying I‘m not playing cause of a carshow, and the comment you put the other day seemed pretty coincidental. However I‘m blown away by the amount of corvette‘s in my area. Quite easily the most abundant car there. So I may post quite a few of them.

And I‘ll check out your mini when I‘m not on my shitty phone.

Fuck that ground level stage. Must have done it 20 times and crashed every time. At least first time I finished it I got gold.

Meh. Some of the levels pay out pretty well. The one landing the chopper on the truck fucked with me because I didn't realize the new chopper has retractable landing gear. I must have hit the button by accident and couldn't work out why it wouldn't stick. Had to do it again. Landed it in 17 seconds.

flight school gave me bronze for parachuting and landing dead center of the target. ok. we're done here. fuck that.

It scores you based on where you end up, not where you land. My guy always stumbles forward a few steps. Took me forever to figure that one out.