DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

EnlwQm_YCUu5z6NSC12HBQ_0_0.jpg

HUJ9X9VQH0eALoxuXmt7Bw_0_0.jpg

The creator seems quite diverse, look at these proportions... Methheads, Mangled trannies.

Anyway, we're missing the main point. GTAO PS4 servers are on it seems. Maybe they thought, fuck it: "we don't want a day-1 server death, lets just let the people who get it early, beta test it for the days leading up to release." People are transferring their characters fine and everything. I actually think for them, it's better they got it out of the way before the stampede arrives.

• Like 1

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to check out what some of the new songs were. HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Alice In Chains, Snoop's "who am i", Marvin Gaye, and apparently a lot more

:fap:

pink Floyd and aic...

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to check out what some of the new songs were. HNNNNNNNNNNNG

Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Alice In Chains, Snoop's "who am i", Marvin Gaye, and apparently a lot more

:fap:

pink Floyd and aic...

I bet you a $5 Psn card that the Floyd song is "Money"

meh. it's probably been leaked but now, but most of rockstars songs tend to be obtuse... so idk.

where did you get the info?

saw some more next-gen streams of people playing online. The guy playing said that everything he owned had transferred over except he lost all his cars. He had his safehouses, weapons, and all his money but none of his cars transferred.

I think I'll hold off on playing online for the first few days after I pick it up, or sell all my cars.

• Like 1

saw some more next-gen streams of people playing online. The guy playing said that everything he owned had transferred over except he lost all his cars. He had his safehouses, weapons, and all his money but none of his cars transferred.

I think I'll hold off on playing online for the first few days after I pick it up, or sell all my cars.

Fuck, i hope that's not true. I want all my cars... I spent tens of millions on them. Also, I am not rebuying my buzzard, monster truck, and cargobob (if that's even possible now)...