DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

i see no arms made the transfer :lol:... and hey ace, watch killyou's video dio just posted... he's driving one i think...

hey dup, apparently you have to upload pics yourself to the social club? open the snap gallery, there should be an upload button...

I'm awaiting a text from my sister to confirm if she manages to get me my copy or not. *crosses fingers* I'll be really rather disappointed if she can't get it.

So glad Otiz still is sans arms :)

It will take about 20-30 minutes to get to game from her work so if she finishes at 5 I'm a little screwed. No idea when she is finishing - she doesn't want to waste time so she's texting me when/if she gets it.

I'm at work now, so i can only share snaps.

I figured our that you had to upload them, but they still weren't loading earlier this morning, i left it and it must have uploaded eventually.

My first couple of snaps:

V_sZT11rk0yB8wia_uYOEw_0_0.jpg

>

Lxjo6v6ETU-E7A5xk_6UcA_0_0.jpg

YmrA31U94UGDdJrNujA_zQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Question: I haven’t played GTA Online since 2013. When I try to transfer to PS4 or Xbox One, it says “No previous Grand theft Auto Online data is associated with your Social Club account.” I then tried to go back and play GTA Online on PS3 or Xbox 360 to verify, but it says the Rockstar services are unavailable. Help!

Answer: We are urgently looking into an issue preventing character transfer and GTA Online login on accounts that haven’t played GTA Online since 2013…Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thanks for your patience.

Still some car and house issues but maybe only for people not been on since 2013

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2014/11/18/character-transfer-error-for-gta-online-between-gens-if-account-not-active-since-2013/

I got it folks. Well it isn't yet in my possession but I have been told its been got so, yay! :D

Yay! Regardless of how bitter sweet this may be I'm happy for you :)

I got it folks. Well it isn't yet in my possession but I have been told its been got so, yay! :D

Yay! Regardless of how bitter sweet this may be I'm happy for you :)

Aww don't worry Kuzzles I'll still play with you :P

"If you know what I mean"

• Like 1