DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

I want that new Black Friday bundlu. But there's no info on it anywhere other than available Nov.18. I don't suppose anybody knows of a place taking orders for them, or the price even?

$400 in the states, comes with GTAV and the last of us remastered, i'm sure it'll be available at a lot of retailers... kinda jealous of that bundle, but i wanted to play day one... but i'm not really upset about not waiting...

Found one at Future Shop for $449.99 but it only includes The Last of Us, not GTAV as well. (They have the white Destiny bundle for $469.) You can get 25% off an extra controller with any console purchase. Plus, PS4 games are $70? Fucking hell.

I also found a TLoU bundle on Amazon that comes with a bonus free game, but it's Watch Dogs, not GTAV.

I'm holding out for a better deal. Black Friday or Cyber Monday or Boxing Day or next year, when I might have the money.

Yeah to be honest, the xbox One and PS4 price competition is hot, and they keep putting the price down. You can get both systems for less than £300 now, with a game bundle.

I can't imagine black friday will make any difference to the PS4, it's already rediculously cheap for a new console.

Console plus the game plus taxes would work out to about $550 at currently listed prices in Canada. I'd want an extra controller and headset as well, so add another $100.

$400 isn't exactly cheap lol :lol:...

£300 is more like $470, but when do you ever see console prices cheaper in the UK normally? Wasn't the PS4 $399 rrp in the US? Ut was £349 rrp here, by its self to start with, which is about $550.

So to get a bundle deal for £299 is like the cheapest new conole bundle we've seen here in the uk since the wii... which was shit.

• Like 2

Found one at Future Shop for $449.99 but it only includes The Last of Us, not GTAV as well. (They have the white Destiny bundle for $469.) You can get 25% off an extra controller with any console purchase. Plus, PS4 games are $70? Fucking hell.

I also found a TLoU bundle on Amazon that comes with a bonus free game, but it's Watch Dogs, not GTAV.

I'm holding out for a better deal. Black Friday or Cyber Monday or Boxing Day or next year, when I might have the money.

I saw that.

i think those were the current flyers

not the actual black friday sale

Be thankful you don't live on an isolated island "paradice" like me...

$649 for the GTAV bundle (US$515) and games go for $110 to $150... luckily I got my console only for $500 less trade ins...

Could probably find cheaper online but I like to support our local retailers...

Actually, after comparing exchange rates, the consoles are relatively close in price but we get raped on game prices...

• Like 2

yea i still need to buy an extra controller (camo FTW) and a decent headset... i'll try to use the one provided, but the stupid ear piece is too damn big :angry:... come on sony, you could of created something just as cheap but better... no one uses fucking earbuds for headsets...

I'd say it's about 1m. I'm ok with that though, because i opted to use my PC monitor instead of my TV for my PS4, since it looks infinitely better at 1080p on a 22" screen than it does on my 42" TV.

New cars added to the SC database:

iV5Sy7M.jpg

stallion.jpg

buffalo-sprunk.jpg

blista-monkey.jpg

dukes.jpg

dodo.jpg

marshall.jpg

kraken.jpg

And...

R* created 30 player playlists & jobs:

http://socialclub.ro.../ps4/playlists/

And...

High-res (PS4&One) Snaps are creeping into the socialclub snapmatic:

-3vtAXNZrk-PniIKZgG2cQ_0_0.jpg

RSj3TMKNAkqWY3NGgSQjVQ_0_0.jpg

ZzcFFBCEFUWrOJBWRUBsKg_0_0.jpg

wYqRZRp4-U6rZ77R3qz95Q_0_0.jpg

• Like 4

Be thankful you don't live on an isolated island "paradice" like me...

$649 for the GTAV bundle (US$515) and games go for $110 to $150... luckily I got my console only for $500 less trade ins...

Could probably find cheaper online but I like to support our local retailers...

Actually, after comparing exchange rates, the consoles are relatively close in price but we get raped on game prices...

I hear that pain buddy. I spent some time in Africa with my cousins, I watched him buy his son a PS2 for close to $500 (this was after they'd already been out for over 5 years) and went into a local EB games only to see every game priced in the $50-$100 range.

$100-$150 is outright theft however.

I want that new Black Friday bundlu. But there's no info on it anywhere other than available Nov.18. I don't suppose anybody knows of a place taking orders for them, or the price even?

$400 in the states, comes with GTAV and the last of us remastered, i'm sure it'll be available at a lot of retailers... kinda jealous of that bundle, but i wanted to play day one... but i'm not really upset about not waiting...

WTF.