DuPz0r

GTA V PS4, xbOne, PC!

No problem. I wont actually be "Online" day 1, I figure the servers will screw up for the first few days anyway. So I'll just relax in single player taking some next gen snaps everywhere I go.

I know Sony are doing a server maintenance the day before release of GTA V, so i think that's directly linked.

But, there's no reason why a bunch of us can't ch-at whilst playing single player, thanks to the new party function on PS4...

• Like 2

I thought that every game was remote playable on PS4, that's what Sony led us to believe at their PS4 reveal... Sucks if it isn't though :(

Killzone Shadow fall is remote playable, as i got that with my PS4, but it doesn't mention it here: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/killzone-shadow-fall/cid=UP9000-CUSA00190_00-KZ4RELEASE000041?emcid=ps-se-717&utm_medium=Paid_Search_{ps}&utm_campaign=Playstation&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand

No problem. I wont actually be "Online" day 1, I figure the servers will screw up for the first few days anyway. So I'll just relax in single player taking some next gen snaps everywhere I go.

I know Sony are doing a server maintenance the day before release of GTA V, so i think that's directly linked.

But, there's no reason why a bunch of us can't ch-at whilst playing single player, thanks to the new party function on PS4...

Well I am hoping they learnt from the last time. What I might do is wander online see if it's safe and message you. Yeah that party party is good fun. Mercy, big boss, I kill you and I were using it last night. Big boss was playing FIFA while the rest of us was in destiny.

• Like 1

i'm with dup, i'll probably avoid online for a little while... since there will be plenty trying at midnight, i gotta think that by the time i wake up tuesday morning, go pick up the game, and dick around in single player a bit, i'll know if it's safe to venture online... plus, i also have tuesday off as well as wednesday afternoon B)... so i got a good solid day and some change to check it out ;)...

hopefully i can link my account up thru the SC for pics without any day one jitters... otherwise, i'll just do the PS4 share thing...

That's a very god point. Either they are releasing heists day 1, or they're implementing a bug fix patch only. Then heists could be the first "dlc" update rather than just a launch patch.

or they's trolling

• Like 1

day one is a patch, as is tradition with all new games... heists will be the first DLC released, not the first patch.... so i am guessing maybe a month from now we'll see heists? sooner would be better, but i'm sure they want to see what bugs need to be fixed before rushing out heists...