shabbagaz

Far Cry Series

I pre-ordered this and am getting it on release day... if anyone wants to try before they buy, I'll send them an invitation for some co-op play... PS4

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-here-s-how-far-cry-4-multiplayer-sharing-works/1100-6420444/

Pretty cool game but very similar to FC3... I haven't really hit the story too much yet though...

It's very similar. Hopefully they change up the formula for 5 a bit. I'm sick of climbing towers to reveal new areas in Ubi games.

• Like 2

I got it with the PS4 bundle. I've played about 1 hour of 3 before this. It's not bad and seems a solid game with a huge map. I just really feel limited by FPS games. They just don't engage me the way 3rd person games do. Having said that I have really only put about 2 hours into this game. I will reserve my final judgement until I give it a proper chance.

I would think so... it has elements of both Fallout and GTA, which is why I really like it...

Favourite things so far... clearing an enemy outpost on the back of an elephant... picking up an enemy with the elephants trunk and smashing him against a rock, then throwing him off a cliff... setting up and executing ambushes on enemy convoys... attacking randoms in a gyrocopter.... watching eagles fly down and pick up goats...

Frustrating things include getting attacked by a pack of dogs just before I go to stealth kill a guard... the driving mechanics...

• Like 1

Most annoying thing for me is first person. I know I'm in the minority, but it really feels limiting to me. So much so that, although I can see how amazing this game is. I'll probably sell it as I just can't get into it. Also, I really want the new dragon age. Actually. Mostly the second part.

It's like this motherfucker hasn't played Assassin's Creed Unity.

Nothing in first person is any company's best anything. Ever.

Rayman is still Ubisoft's best work. *Activates helicopter hair and flies away*
  • Like 1

I've played AC Unity. It's full of bugs!

The PC version suffered the most from bugs, whereas the console versions merely had some pop in and frame-rate issues. Between having to deal with Uplay and the lack of mod support, there really isn't a good reason to buy Ubisoft games for PC.

You mainly play on PC, right?