shabbagaz

Far Cry Series

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/far-cry-4-confirmed-for-xbox-360-xbox-one-ps3-ps4-and-pc/1100-6419659/

This was certainly expected but certainly another one to look forward to!

Didn't play the first two but loved Far Cry 3 - I'll be very pleased if the game will be expansive as that.

Edited by shabbagaz

sz2rMLs.jpg

Found that on reddit. I lol'd

I'm a bit surprised the game is coming out so soon after 3. I assume there will be only minor changes to the engine, especially as it's coming out on last-gen consoles. I'm hoping that the story goes back towards the more realistic tone of FC2. Leave the crazy bullshit (giant LSD monsters) for the Blood Dragon sequel.

The coolest thing in the announcement is the harpoon gun, and you get it as a pre-order bonus. OF FUCKING COURSE. A few missions and a gun aren't worth paying $20+ for a game (maybe more. Fuck Australian game pricing), so it looks like I'm passing on doing that.

Edit: Or not. Just checked the pricing. It will be the same price as the normal version. Pre-ordered dat shit.

• Like 3

I am so looking forward to this. Saw the trailer earlier...there's plenty in there that sold the game to me, but that elephant fucking up the jeep...bloody hell.

This game is going to be aWesome! Although Vaas was a much better and crazy villain than the guy in the poster.

To be fair, almost any villain would look tame when compared to Vaas.

I'm up for this one too...

One great feature I heard about this game is that they have co-op in free roam and the person you invite to play doesn't even need to own a copy of the game to join you... might be a PS4 exclusive feature but don't quote me on that...

I am so looking forward to this. Saw the trailer earlier...there's plenty in there that sold the game to me, but that elephant fucking up the jeep...bloody hell.

This game is going to be aWesome! Although Vaas was a much better and crazy villain than the guy in the poster.

To be fair, almost any villain would look tame when compared to Vaas.

0_0.jpg

Loyal to Michael.

Loyal to brad.

The reason he is probably the most liked protagonist in the game is not because he's a mindless psycho. It is because there is enough humanity in his fundamentally flawed personality to make him not just likeable but relatable.

Jizzy, are you saying you don't like Trevor? He's the best character in the game, arguably of all the GTA games, in fact.

(Not to get this even more off-topic...)

(Vice. that's a really good show! Been watchin it for a few yrs.)

Farcry4, can't wait to get into this. Hopefully it won't piss me off as often as 3 did. lol I still liked it, but there were a few issues that really set me off. I died right after getting one of the rare bear skins. I lost the skin when it reset, and the bear area was marked as hunted, so i couldn't get the skin. had to reload from a long way back.

They say the map is about the same size as 3 too, so i'm happy with that, it was pretty big. Sure i'd like to see bigger, but i have no issues with FC3's map size. there was a lot of ground to cover. Just hope we can get to a lot of the mountain tops! that'd be awesome for some views eh.

• Like 1

Latest trailer:

Its certainly another game I definitely want but with AC: Unity and GTA V (for PS4) being released in the same month, it would be daft to get all three at the same time so I might just make this my 'christmas game'.

Still looks bloody brilliant though!