The prices weren't as outrageous as they seemed, really. An hour or so of racing allowed me and some friends to fill each of our wardrobes and get some ammo for the Sweeper.

I agree, it could have been worse, but I just wish it was a little more friendly on our digital wallets later down the road. The Rose was kind of the kicker for me, honestly, because I was realy looking forward for it to start my collection. My ps3 took a shit that weekend so I wasn't able to get any more than the gun and some ammo, though. I think they should give us an option to pay real money for the DLC packs to avoid the grinding time in game

I agree, it could have been worse, but I just wish it was a little more friendly on our digital wallets later down the road. The Rose was kind of the kicker for me, honestly, because I was realy looking forward for it to start my collection. My ps3 took a shit that weekend so I wasn't able to get any more than the gun and some ammo, though. I think they should give us an option to pay real money for the DLC packs to avoid the grinding time in game

Just get the shark card and apply it directly to the content you want?

Hold down Select. Scroll down the menu until you see the Voice Chat options. Set it to friends.

Enjoy the peace. ^_^

does it actually work on XB? cause it sure as shit don't on ps3, (and i miss 'party chat' also. damn u ps3). when i set my voice chat to friends only, i still hear the fuckers that have theirs set to everyone, but they don't hear me. only time i don't hear 'em is if they have their chat option to friends only. not that it really matters overall to me, since i do private lobbies 98% of the time.....

Wouldn't be a bad addition, to tell you the truth. A friends/proximity chat would be pretty handy, in my opinion.

Exactly AM. That way I pay for the individual content that I want, and not have to with the other stuff. lets say the Gunsenburg was 75 cents, real money. I could have the option to pay for that In game at ammunition, so I don't have to by the full shark card. its like a quick shark card, if you catch my drift. Whatever is in your wallet can be put towards in game purchases, as well as your regular in GTA$.

I reeeally want animals in GTAO. Seriously, how hard can it be? I want to get some friends together and hunt some deer...

I have a wish that they'll eventually do it, and allow us to keep a dog at our propertah...but i doubt it.

If anything I want to get a Reefer and go shark hunting with a full lobby.

Is that the Hennessey Venom Gt (Worlds fastest car, outgunning the Bugatti Veryron; also known as the Adder) as dlc for the business pack? Because that's what I'm wishing for.

actual_1393357486.jpg

Hennessey-Venom-GT-profile-yellow.jpg

I reeeally want animals in GTAO. Seriously, how hard can it be? I want to get some friends together and hunt some deer...

I think it might add a lot to the server load... Ofc, the only spawn when your around them like peds, so idk

More animation, means more lag ...... I dont know about you guys but in GTA IV i used to put Low Traffic and Pedestrians Off and it was reducing the lag by at least 20 % witch made a huge difference.

GTA5 got too many, unnessesary, walking pedestrians

I cant stress enough that we need more car customization options. More car colors, wheels, aesthetics, interior options ( red and black for the infernus gets old) maybe some neon lighting. And more clothes for single player, for sure.