Ace Of Spades

Rockstar Giving us some money

You haven't been carrying your money around in cash all this time, have you? If you put your money in the bank, people can't take it if you're killed.

Ok, my old noggin just had an epiphany, I was confusing my offline characters with the (one) online character. A bigger mallet is required sometimes to pound the kernels of wisdom into an old head! :)

And no, I bank nearly all my cash. :)

I've already bought the $400,000 apartment through hard work *cough* Violent Duct replay for 6 hours *cough*. I'm not sure what to do with that amount, I just need to rank up more to be able to buy some more advanced weapons, I'm rank 30 btw.

I say bullshit that this only applies to XBOX and PS3 players. What about PC players like myself, huh? Bt the time the PC version comes out, the one month window will be gone. Come on, Rockstar, be fair!

Uh, Im pretty sure PC version wont be out for at least 6 months or more.

I've already bought the $400,000 apartment through hard work *cough* Violent Duct replay for 6 hours *cough*. I'm not sure what to do with that amount, I just need to rank up more to be able to buy some more advanced weapons, I'm rank 30 btw.

Aw why? Everyone knows the 391k apartment has the best view D:

Im still not sure whether I prefer the 391K or the 400K, the 391 one is obviously higher up in the building but feels too high while the 400 one is a bit lower with a slightly different view.

Just downloaded a new update when I turned on GTA V, but my package still hasn't been stimulated...

Has anyone been stimulated yet? I thought it was coming along with the new update?

EDIT: (100th post)

Just downloaded a new update when I turned on GTA V, but my package still hasn't been stimulated...

Has anyone been stimulated yet? I thought it was coming along with the new update?

EDIT: (100th post)

It's been a fair while since I have had my package stimulated... by someone other than myself, that is.

• Like 1

Yeah they said towards the end of the month, and in two different transactions. I'm not really bothered if or when i get it, as it's not really gonna make a difference. I've bought my home, i have some cars which i ground my bati hole for. So this money will just sit there until the first dlc, and i'll see what i can do with it then.

like i said, this money will probably go towards modding the shit out of my weapons... i haven't really done anything to them, and i think i unlocked the carbine rifle last night too so i'll have to buy that as well.. a couple of my rides could use a few more mods as well...

but yea, most of it will just be sitting in my bank roll until something new comes along anyways... i really want to know more about the beach bum pack... i hope there's a new motorcycle :D...

I've got a few more cars to buy first, the money isn't really needed until they patch the duplication glitch. Until then i'm good for money.

I need the money for a separate 10 car garage since Rockstar fucks you over by not counting your penthouse+10 car garage as owning an apartment and a garage. Fuckers.

I bought the cheapest garage available, then an apartment. Got the Achievement/Trophy that way.

What is this achievement and why should I care? We can't own a separate garage and apartment+garage, can we? CAN WE????

Soooo, we can own an apartment and garage? Is that what you're saying? 'cause I had the free garage to begin with and when I got my first apt it was no longer mine.