Ace Of Spades

Rockstar Giving us some money

I think the concept is funny. I've never lost my character and I've made less than 200k since launch and yet I'm getting half a mil. I don't know what's more shocking, a free 500k or learning that Kevin Rudd now works at Rockstar.

• Like 1

too bad you can exchange in-game cash for RP... there's a million dollar idea... wait, maybe not... that would be the equivalent of buying a pimped out character...

Yeah, that would lead to more trouble than it's worth. I'm not greedy, I only want my 15 levels back.

I don't know what's more shocking, a free 500k or learning that Kevin Rudd now works at Rockstar.

hahaha that's exactly what I thought when I heard about this.

I'm going to save the 500k for a rainy day, as I'll have a high-end apartment by the time I get the money, and the super cars don't really interest me. If I do spend some of it, I may buy a cheap boat or something.

$500k is enough for every single person to buy the best current apartment. It leads me to believe they will add more expensive ones later on.

Even if I didn't have an upper apartment now (Del Perro one) I probably would have just bought a plane or some cars.

Ok, I'm curious, what bank account will this bonus money be deposited to? Micheal's, Trevor's or Franklin's? "Will there be a way to spread the wealth around?"

This is for your GTA Online character.

That makes it even more confusing, where is my GTA Online character's bank account and how do I give money to my in-game character's to use?

You can access your character's bank account by visiting an ATM or using your phone's web browser to visit the Maze Bank site. Rockstar will be depositing the money directly into your character's bank account. Money you spend will come out of your bank account, by default. Your cash is listed in green, your bank is listed in pale green, almost white.

You haven't been carrying your money around in cash all this time, have you? If you put your money in the bank, people can't take it if you're killed.

I don't know what people are spending money on, I mean, after an apartment and car... Aren't weapons cheap?

Ps and Qs, my friend. They're like crack and they're the perfect compliment to an eCola or a Pisswasser.

If the cash cards are 3 bucks for $100k then rockstar are saying the 15 hours of progress I lost is worth $15. I'm worth a dollar an hour.