Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

a long distance relationship seems pointless... i like being friends...

Also beatnicpie wouldn't agree. He met his wife online and she is from Yorkshire. Works for some people

• Like 1

This is a picture of me from high school. It was career day '04 and I dressed up as a warlord while a friend of mine went as Gaddafi. When a girl offered to snap a photo of us, we thought it would be funny if I held my lighter/gun to his head and pretend that I was about to execute him.

PgLFA5.jpg

I recently found this photo and thought it looked eerily similar to Gaddafi's real demise.

Funny story; since much of the faculty in my school were Americans, they freaked out when I showed up to school in a what they thought was an actual gun. I nearly got expelled, but the school administrators had a sense of humor and I didn't get into too much trouble.

• Like 7

16 pints and two gins of stuff. One must maintain the semblance of dignity. Stiff upper lip it an all. post-57-0-52170900-1420051542_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Relevant oldie goldie pic. Still pissed they never let me keep the cup. I'd carry around at all times while whistling god save the queen.post-57-0-55529300-1420217182.jpg

• Like 4