TheAnalogKid2112

Strangers and Freaks *spoiler*

This is more of a random encounter question than a S&F question but regardless, is it possible to run into the same hitchhiker more than once? I think I delivered too many of them with M&F and now I don't think I have any more to deliver to the cult with Trevor. :(

For what it's worth I have delivered that business man with the busted rental car in Chumash to the airport on time twice. Once as Micheal. Once as Trevor. However it is possible that I just forgot to save after the first time or overwrote the current file with the completed mission with a slightly older file without the completed mission.

Also, I've only run into about 6 different hitchhikers so are there more?

The ones I can think of...

The couple in Sandy Shores, who drive an Emperor.

The crazy chick north of Alamo Sea, near the bridge that leads directly into the tunnel.

The bride outside of the church between Los Santos and Blaine County, somewhat close to Fort Zancudo (her fiance chases in a Patriot).

The drunk guy in Vespucci Beach.

The mob daughter in Paleto.

Surprisingly, Packie.

Chumash. At the entrance to one of those side streets on the right, if you're coming from the north. I have never encountered him coming from the south, on four different play-throughs.I forget which side street, but there aren't many. If you hit Vespucci, you've gone too far. Or it just wasn't his time to spawn. It is random, after all.

He'll tell you to invest in TInkle. It takes a week - in-game, of course - to pay off. This is more useful for Michael, because he has more properties to buy.

Avoid it. Swim into places it can't reach. Or come back later. Rockstar didn't really prepare people for sharks. Nothing you can do, other than swinging a knife at them and hoping for the best.

Ok, then how do you deal with sharks? I equipped my pistol and until I dive it fires from the boat. But once I dive then all the character does is point at the shark. As you can imagine, not very effective.

There would only usually be one shark around any spot and I would kill that either by shooting from the boat or hitting it with the boat before diving. Once I killed that shark I wouldn't see anymore in that area while underwater...

I've got a question,; is it possible to take a stranger to the Altruist Cult knowing that you've completed every single 'Strangers and Freaks' missions?

Also, why you kill sharkies for, they so cuuuuuute. I found 2 together when trying to find the nuclear waste, "deep down in the deep blue sea".

• Like 1

You should be able to continue to take strangers to the Altruist Cult regardless of how many Strangers and Freaks missions you have completed. However, if you are referring to having completed all "Random Event" missions, I'm not sure if there is any way to take anyone else. Have you tried it with general taxi missions as Trevor?

I've got a question,; is it possible to take a stranger to the Altruist Cult knowing that you've completed every single 'Strangers and Freaks' missions?

Also, why you kill sharkies for, they so cuuuuuute. I found 2 together when trying to find the nuclear waste, "deep down in the deep blue sea".