TheAnalogKid2112

Strangers and Freaks *spoiler*

Has anyone who has saved the girl on the northen edge of the map inbetween the highways been able to use her in a heist yet? I dropped her back off at her safehouse and I recall getting her # as a contact but now it's not in my phone any more. She said she was a driver for her crew but then someone pulled a gun on her and then blah blah blah shit went bad.

So yeah, is she available for heist or what?

Has anyone who has saved the girl on the northen edge of the map inbetween the highways been able to use her in a heist yet? I dropped her back off at her safehouse and I recall getting her # as a contact but now it's not in my phone any more. She said she was a driver for her crew but then someone pulled a gun on her and then blah blah blah shit went bad.

So yeah, is she available for heist or what?

I was able to use her for the final heist, her skill is damn high for only 5% cut

Oh that was her (Martinez)? I used her twice so that's good.

I didn't recognise her because Trevor didn't say anything when I scrolled over her like he did Chef and Micheal did for Rickie.

Kifflom, Kifflom, Kifflom!

I'm doing the Pilgrimage through the Senora Desert for the third time now,

because I left the "zone", where as I was clearly still in the desert area.

It's not fun to run for 8 kilometers(5 miles?).

This has to be the worst mission ever in a GTA game, it even tops the "all you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ" mission.

Now I'm just pushing the left stick to the right and tapping X all the time so Michael is running circles while I watch tv.

Your doing it wrong, mayan.

Also, i was originally gonna take the girl to the altruist, but then i remembered i had an appointment in los santos with Michael, so it was on the way to drop her off at her place. Picked up a fat stack to boot.

Anyone ever get a pass on the car race with Franklin and the asian guy and his friends? I've played it over & over and can never keep up to finish the race, never mind win it. :(

Make sure you bring your own car. The Ruiner they give you is shit. I used the Elegy I got from Social Club, but Franklin's Buffalo will take any car, if it's modded.

Is that a challenge, Massacre?!

*takes Massacre up on challenge*

I have no idea how we test this. I've driven other Buffalos, and they didn't seem to be as fast or handle as well as Franklin's. Their unique cars seem to be unique even down to their performance. Michael's Tailgater is better than others I've driven, too. And Trevor's Bodhi is the only one in the game, of course.

So, on the way down from a particularly thrilling stunt jump, I accidentally crushed a dog in the Hills and watched in horror as a question mark blip disappeared from my radar. Any chance it'll be available again?

So, on the way down from a particularly thrilling stunt jump, I accidentally crushed a dog in the Hills and watched in horror as a question mark blip disappeared from my radar. Any chance it'll be available again?

Was it at night time Gunny? I've noticed some of the strangers are only available at certain times.

Was it at night time Gunny? I've noticed some of the strangers are only available at certain times.

Around noon, I believe. I'm guessing Poochie had something to do with that Stranger. When she met the roof of my car, the event became inaccessible. Ah, well.

It says in my stat screen I have 19 of 20 strangers and freaks. Is there a way to see which one I'm missing for 100% ?

got to the social club.

view stats for gta v

click on "checklist"

scroll down to the stranger and freaks section, any that are faded are ones you have not done, any with a light blue bar on the left side of the box need to be done in order to get 100%

any that don't have the coloured bar can be done if you want but they don't help the 100% rating.

iirc there are 58 strangers and freaks missions but only 20 of them count to 100% completion of the game