SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

icon11.gif

ha ya going into the rapids makes me laugh every time. I'd run over and punch someone off the top of the car too. like "human bowling" dup had said. it was awesome.

Loaded in the back of otiz's duneloader. its one of those vehicles that you wont call off from driving. My RV roof does the same thing. Taking a selfie, I guess the speed fucked up my dudes are lol

0_0.jpg

also

bmx sesh with some dudes from fluck it

0_0.jpg

edit

also also

ace finally had some money, first time him climbing in his stinger gt

0_0.jpg

edEt

buddy from fluck it did a pretty solid merge

5aoq5u.jpg

• Like 4

thanks brother! lovin the new emblem!! Now if only i could get my provincial emblem with it.....lol

0_0.jpg

I AM..............

If massy isn‘t giving me the asylum logo, I want that one! What crew do I join?

That's Otiz's Four20 Vagabond MC crew. Invite sent. :)

• Like 1

i'm gonna use it 90% of the time. i do like my provincial flag one too, but that Canuck flag...oh man, i love it, got a huge massive one on my wall, and a small one on my watchstrap, ...but it just covers us 'I AM' ppl better i think. ;)

thx for gettin cfo in there gtagrl!

• Like 1

icon11.gif

lil update on my journey (RV)

It is now fully insured. lost my fire truck while trying to get it insured. dont really care. wanst plannin on keeping it

but my RV...hell ya

BEST FUCKING TRANSPORT APPARATUS EVER!!

Long story short, i became a country feller and chopped up some children in the shed. Deeeelisious!!

0_0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

0_0.jpg My Spider helicopter, shame Trevor isn't like spiderman. Although when he got out he did start walking across the wall for a few steps then fell so he is getting there. 0_0.jpg Franklins driving ability gets better and better. He took off roading to a whole new level and drove his sandking to the top of maze bank.
  • Like 1

DiO seems to be really adept at getting otherwise un-storable cars in his garage. Might you be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong? I follow the video's instructions to the T, yet always end up walking into my garage and not driving my chosen vehicle in.

icon11.gif

what are you trying? The RV and firetruck was pretty easy. couldnt get that semi or a bulldozer to work. the buzzard there isnt mine. IKILLYOU did that (that black guy)

icon11.gif

what are you trying? The RV and firetruck was pretty easy. couldnt get that semi or a bulldozer to work. the buzzard there isnt mine. IKILLYOU did that (that black guy)

Police car. I'm touching the nose to the garage door. As I exit the car, the character enters the garage, and I promptly leave the garage. When I respawn outside my front door, I walk over to the car and notice that its door isn't open. I can't seem to keep the door open for the life of me. Has this happened to you?

icon11.gif

Where can I find these Fluck it blokes?

at fluck it....

http://skatefluckit.com

i play with them a lot. most actually that i play with dont go to that site much anymore

icon11.gif

Police car. I'm touching the nose to the garage door. As I exit the car, the character enters the garage, and I promptly leave the garage. When I respawn outside my front door, I walk over to the car and notice that its door isn't open. I can't seem to keep the door open for the life of me. Has this happened to you?

ya. back the car up a little bit. break the door off completely

so i haven't played online in a while and might of overdone it with the photos... too many good ones...

--

me and ace bike shopping...

0_0.jpg

that's my bike...

0_0.jpg

ace at the airport...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hey, there's my bike again!!

0_0.jpg

the bitch car...

0_0.jpg

the sudden EXPLOSION!!

0_0.jpg

that time i went offroadin' in my oracle...

0_0.jpg

on a motha fucking hill...

0_0.jpg

there's trouble brewing...

0_0.jpg

a bus tour of sandy shores...

0_0.jpg

take that money shot right to the piggy bank...

0_0.jpg

---

my new addition to the garage :wub:...

0_0.jpg

dat moment when...

0_0.jpg

• Like 5