SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

icon11.gif

happy with it Ace?
I wan't it as a sig. That's how fucking perfect it is (Y)
icon11.gif ya dude, its called the lone wolf. level 50 unlock or so. sick shots man. good playin'
Otiz Took this one of me in his apartment 0_0.jpg
how you unlock emblems for leather jackets?
I could use them from the get go. Pay $100 and you got it, you can equip and unequip whenever.

for me it says their locked.

dafuq

icon11.gif

happy with it Ace?
I wan't it as a sig. That's how fucking perfect it is (Y)
icon11.gif ya dude, its called the lone wolf. level 50 unlock or so. sick shots man. good playin'
Otiz Took this one of me in his apartment 0_0.jpg
how you unlock emblems for leather jackets?
I could use them from the get go. Pay $100 and you got it, you can equip and unequip whenever.

for me it says their locked.

dafuq

Try changing your active crew for awhile, then switch back. Great logo btw (Y)

icon11.gif

ha thanks. The idea for my crew is its not really a crew for crews sake. gonna change the graphic often enough.

probably usually band stuff. if anyone wants to join it feel free if they want a random band shirt.

forgive the stupid name lmfao. Didnt really care about that. Just wanted to get makin graphics

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/shirt_lulz

but ya, Im just makin shirts for the lulz

icon11.gif ha thanks. The idea for my crew is its not really a crew for crews sake. gonna change the graphic often enough. probably usually band stuff. if anyone wants to join it feel free if they want a random band shirt. forgive the stupid name lmfao. Didnt really care about that. Just wanted to get makin graphics http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/shirt_lulz but ya, Im just makin shirts for the lulz

Yeah the whole reason for my crew is for my own benefit, i shoulda called Ace's Of Spades

icon11.gif

ya same. wish i can get that shit on jackets tho. gah

JFK left but his character was still there, just walking around. heres dup smashing him with a hammer

0_0.jpg

Dup and his new logo

0_0.jpg

Gave dup my pink MG. Im hoping he keeps it cause i gave it to him tho he doesnt have it unlocked. hopefully. we shall see

0_0.jpg

Also, when Dup left, again. dude was still there. so i took care of him

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

It'll take the gun from him the next time he starts a mission, most likely. He's guaranteed to lose it if he does survival, I always lose my hard-earned shit.

Killing a man and taking his gun means you earned it, more so than by grinding to the right level to unlock it. Get your shit together, Rockstar.

0_0.jpg

Due to a glitch, I lost this beauty. It was replaced by a default Elegy... Maybe someday I will mod the other Elegy.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I made this in Single Player...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And this is my first car in GTA Online, now in the final model. (Default Elegy in the side ¬¬)

0_0.jpg

This is how women take photos, right?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And this was an AWESOME night!

icon11.gif

how you guys makin so much money fawk lol

if i didnt mod up low end cars id have shit like that. spent about 900 thou on that shit. i love my garage tho

edit

some of you played with IKILLYOU yesterday. Heres one of his pics. The dudes from skate fluck it are way into doin BMX stunds. this pic is pretty awesome

0_0.jpg

me with a couple fluck it dudes

0_0.jpg