SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I am gay for our crew logo. Also, it fits very well and is very large on the black track jacket. I think crew logos cover more area on the track jackets than any other items of clothing.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

Nothing to see here....

The forklift must be the funniest vehicle in the game. It's a pain in the ass having to transport it all the way from out in the bush back to the city, but man is it awesome. I've been trying to find one of those fat bikini women, so I can take her down to the beach to arrange a photo. I want to take a photo of me lifting her away from the sand. NO FATTIES ON THE BEACH! :)

They got Forked up!

My New Ruiner, i made it look like this one hotwheel i had.

0_0.jpg

My Ruiner again, and this guy that decided he wanted to have intercourse with my transmission. Also Otiz was there.

0_0.jpg

Classy as hell amigos.

0_0.jpg

My brother decided to destroy me..

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Have you used dat Carbon RS? It's not as fast as the bati or the akuma unfortunately, so I never use it for races online. I do have one for Freeroams though.

i like the akuma because of the exposed bars and the fact that i don't really see anyone driving it... i didn't like the carbon because it wasn't customizable and i had a hard time selling it... i had to blow it up and forget about it to lose it...

i do like that i didn't have to buy a lot of upgrades for the akuma, it's already maxed out at acceleration :lol:...

Finally worked out that it was IE causing the issues so reset it now it works. Here are some pictures and also of the Mount Chiliad UFO that is the same one as the desert one.

Hope you can see the writing on the side of it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These NPC don't even notice or react to it.

0_0.jpg

Beautiful sunset over Chiliad

0_0.jpg

Trevor flying off in to the sunset

0_0.jpg

Trevor when he became a hobo and was living on the bridge

0_0.jpg

Franklin just nipped out to 24/7 in the sub

0_0.jpg

I love the lighting in this game

0_0.jpg

• Like 2