Ginginho

First Impressions (Totally Spoiler Free)

Cracked 'er open last night after work and played for about four hours. Unbelievable. The jump in graphics from IV blows my mind. Opening sequence was the best in GTA history (so is the driving and shooting, in my opinion). I've only gotten through a handful of missions. Haven't unlocked Trevor yet, but that's because I was dicking off most of the time. I haven't even unlocked any areas outside the city (that's for tonight). I killed an unspeakable amount of Los Santonians, did some diving, rode the roller coaster. I really dig the wanted system -- the "cones" are really cool/useful. The missions are varied and super fun. Oh, and titties. I threw money at titties.

Where did u find the scuba suit?

I haven't even met Trevor yet. :mellow:

Me either... I have only unlocked about half the map as well. I end up driving around a lot, not really doing anything at all... I've "made it rain" a few times though...

Meeting Trevor for the first time has to be my favorite moment of the game so far.. I love rolling in the hood with Franklin or planning heists with Michael but Trevor is something completely different.. Being able to play with Trevor just took the game up to a whole new level of awesomeness for me

• Like 1

Trevor and I have been in the blimp for the last half hour. :shlick: #milehigh

Completely forgot about the blimp.. Haven't seen that bad boy anywhere, did activate my PSN code for it though. How the hell do you access that thing anyway ?

i think meeting Trevor in person would be the only time pissing and/or shitting yourself on the spot would be an acceptable response.

and here is why.

i have a total of 8 hours play time.

36% of it with Micheal

44% of it with Franklin

22% of it with Trevor

given i have mostly done the missions at this point, the kill number talks for itself

Micheal - 44 kills

Franklin - 53 kills

Trevor - 167 kills

• Like 2

This is late but it's still my first impression.

This game is amazingly unbelievable. The story, the characters, dialogue, the RAGE is just unbelievable. I think this is without a doubt the best GTA to date if not best game yet. I could go into extreme detail but I'll save it.

Everything has far surpassed my expectations. Good God, this is a work of art. I have no idea how they'll top something of this magnitude five, six years down the line.