actual34894374.jpg

So Rockstar just posted up some answers to their Q&A. I spotted a few things I didn't know. Like being able to call one of the other protags and hanging out with them and/or assaulting them BUT you can't kill them.

Here's the link so you can read through. Thought you might want to since there hasn't been much info on GTA V lately.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Edited by bOnEs
fixed the title and added a purdy photo...

Quick notes:

- You can hang out/follow the other protagonists and see what they get up to.

-You can hospitalize the other 2 protagonists, but not kill them

-The regular game comes with a double-sided map of the world

- Shitloads of indepth gun/car customization (info coming "soon")

-2 disks for Xbox360, one to install and one to play. 1 disk for PS3, with an 8GB install

-Gameplay trailer also coming "soon"

-Online is called 'GTA Online' - more info this summer

-Minimal differences between Xbox360 & PS3

• Like 7

Not sure if I want to watch that gameplay vid or not. I would have liked the actual gameplay to have been a surprise when I play it for the first time but I probably won't be able to help it and end up watching it..... sadly.

• Like 4

One piece of info I was happy to hear about was that they will still have the fold out map that comes with the game. Didn't say anything about their tour guide/brochure style manuals. Hopefully those will be there too.

actual34894374.jpg

My face on 17th September... LOL :P

Congratulations on being so original, copying the most upvoted comment on the Facebook post.

Embarrassing...

"hai rockster can u pleez tell me d cheetz 4 d gaum gtA V fiVe, I wuld like 2 knu d 1 were u can turn tommy an cj in2 a shrak nd alsoo d 1 were fingerles glove r worn... thak u rockstarr u guyz rock lol..."

In other news, is this the first time gameplay footage for an upcoming GTA game has been released? Mein memory ist getting foggy.

"hai rockster can u pleez tell me d cheetz 4 d gaum gtA V fiVe, I wuld like 2 knu d 1 were u can turn tommy an cj in2 a shrak nd alsoo d 1 were fingerles glove r worn... thak u rockstarr u guyz rock lol..."

In other news, is this the first time gameplay footage for an upcoming GTA game has been released? Mein memory ist getting foggy.

Outside of gameplay clips in trailers and on the game's websites...yes.

However this sounds like something different, and full gameplay 'trailer' like what we've been seeing from the

I think that would be worse. That would show us way to much. I'd much rather have it be just showing the 3 characters briefly doing something.

Yeah, I don't want to see too much either. And if we didn't want to, we can't 'just not watch them' because information and pictures of them would be all over the internet.

R* is usually so limiting on what they release, I cant imagine that they would release extensive gameplay footage. Of course, I am shocked that they are releasing any gameplay footage. I really dont know what to think about that.

Yeah, I don't want to see too much either. And if we didn't want to, we can't 'just not watch them' because information and pictures of them would be all over the internet.

Exactly, you would have to pretty much ignore this site and most of your regular internet locations for the next few months.

I don't think we'll much especially how massive it is. Most likely see the basics of what new things you can do.

Stupid question you cab call me on it if you want, but have they said what the main plot is, why theyre robbing banks?

Glad to see the news about the 2 discs, with the first one only being used for the mandatory install. I liked LA Noire, but I didn't like that it had more than one disc to play through the whole game.

R* is usually so limiting on what they release, I cant imagine that they would release extensive gameplay footage. Of course, I am shocked that they are releasing any gameplay footage. I really dont know what to think about that.

Exactly, you would have to pretty much ignore this site and most of your regular internet locations for the next few months.

There's no choice then. You'll just have to freeze yourself until September.

FrozenCartman.jpg

See ya then! :)

• Like 2