Well the character I most relate to is Franklin ( being young from a poor background/area wondering what he's going to do with the rest of his life, and having gangsta/drug dealing fuck ups for friends ). But the other two characters look very interesting as well. Can't wait to find out all about them when the game comes out. Spring Baby! :banana:

• Like 3

Well its kinda obvious the black is gonna be the guy to bust open and steal cars the old retired bank robber will be the brains of the heists and the crazy white guy will be the gun supplier I just cant wait to see how exactly HUGE it is and what the storyline will be about

Edit: Also I wanna be the old guy so I can complain about how im getting to old for things

I see myself playing all of them but Ill play more of Franklin just because he looks more gangsta and resembles CJ in a way to me. If there is gangs ( duh ) Ima join on ( like not kill them ) and think Im Blastin Ballas All Day Errey Day

• Like 1

icon11.gif

People keep saying "old guy" is too old and Trevor is bad ass, but they are BOTH early 40s!

That and Mike is probably more able bodied than Trevor. They mentioned yoga and shit. That's probably Michaels thing.

Trevor abuses drugs and alcohol so I'd think hes the slower character.

Dude.

One person robs cars

One person flys planes

One person is the stealth/tech expert.

Read the article, and then see who is who. If you can figure it out ill send you a coppy of gtav...

Micheal. I'll probably play with the others too on occasion, for Frank it really depends on his voice actor and how cliche he might be.

Frank is the black one right?

Dude.

One person robs cars

One person flys planes

Read the article, and then see who is who. If you can figure it out ill send you a coppy of gtav...

lol wow I got that much, but are those specifics that only that character can do? GI said that each person had a few tricks up their sleeves that only they could do.

I'll take my coppy in a PS3 version sent to PHX AZ, thanks

• Like 1

Dude.

One person robs cars

One person flys planes

TREVOR FLYS PLANES

FRANKLIN ROBS CARS

AND MICHEAL IS THE STEALTH AND TECH EXPERT

IM GETTING A COPY OF GTAV OMGOMGOMG

• Like 4

Dude.

One person robs cars

One person flys planes

lol wow I got that much, but are those specifics that only that character can do? GI said that each person had a few tricks up their sleeves that only they could do.

I'll take my coppy in a PS3 version sent to PHX AZ, thanks

You didnt name names so youll get nothing. Jizzin wins.

It's an interesting prospect. We *should* be able to find them since they have their own lives but obviously if we kill them while roaming around either we'd have to restart or wait a few days before they respawn. Maybe they will prevent us from interacting with the other characters outside of missions.

I see all three of them having potential for being fun. Right now im leaning toward's trevor. Especially since he lives in the country and has access to airplanes.

i find it funny that most of us crazies here find trevor to be the character we want to get to know the most :P... i think franklin offers the best story, but trevor offers the best way to get there...