Asthenia

One year tomorrow.

One year since the first trailer was released.

Let's everyone just shut the fuck up about IV compared to SA, the cover system, what R* have done since and just enjoy this trailer again for a moment.

What are you most excited about from this one trailer? Me? 0:57 seconds, the lorry in the background pulling a trailer. And the sun. It's gonna feel good to be back in the sun after our trip to Liberty.

• Like 2

I remember being psyched about that trailer, and predicting the game would come out 6 or so months later. LOL.

I'm definitely excited about the scale of those mountains, especially given Rockstar's latest press release relieves any fear that they might just be an impassable range designed to fence the map.

In any case, I'm hoping for a surprise trailer at some point today, to mark the anniversary. Wont be surprised if it doesn't happen, thought it'd be a nice gesture. Something to signal that the info drought is one week away from coming to an end. :jumpy:

• Like 3

I agree, one year tomorrow, and I think Rockstar have a trick up their sleeves. I reckon the next will be soon (maybe tomorrow by surprise?) and it will definitely tell us the release date, and maybe more on the protagonist(s).

It will definitely be the greatest GTA and game of all time!

• Like 1

One fucking year, Rockstar is fucking our brains for a fucking year! 2nd trailer today? And a year from now 3rd trailer?

maybe 2nd trailer soon. but there wont be a third... you know why... cause it out in SPRING!!! YAAAaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

There will most likely be three trailers: one this year, and one next year before it releases. But anywho my favorite part is the very end with the plane flying over the vinewood sign and then the shot of it flying by us and dissapearing into the vast skies of Los Santos as the Grand Theft Auto V sign appears and that epic music plays. Still gives me goosebumps.

i think thats used in more than one mission.

the shot where the guy gets out of the van and the one where he kicks the door in - the van is parked differently and it appears to be different locations

All the better, if that's correct. A proper heist had better involve multiple missions for set up and execution, not just a one-off liquor store smash-and-grab job - although those would make a fun side mission.

Spring 2013... Im very pessimistic, they will delay that. Sorry about my down mood.

Rockstar do have a habit of delaying games, lets just hope they break it with this one.

Maybe they will release the second trailer tomorrow, to mark the years wait? I still can't get my head around the fact it's been a year already!

Amazing right? Earlier I was thinking about when I first watched it and it hit me - I was an entirely different person a year ago. So much has changed.

• Like 1

I am pretty much certain that it will release tomorrow though :) (if the letter is real) and the most exciting part is they've had an entire year to work on the game since the first trailer, so the second will be even more impressive.

Say true, Bagey. Look at IV's first trailer and then the finished product. It's going to be intense watching.

Im a lot for excited about gta 5 than i ever was for gta 4....

Ofc, the only trailer for any game that gave me chills was the second trailer for gta san andreas.

I'm about 99% sure the trailer will be released tomorrow....

That letter from the other thread says that the trailer has just been released and that preorders would be accepted starting november 5th...

Only four days to go, with two of those being a weekend, seems a certainty..

Im a lot for excited about gta 5 than i ever was for gta 4....

Ofc, the only trailer for any game that gave me chills was the second trailer for gta san andreas.

I'm about 99% sure the trailer will be released tomorrow....

That letter from the other thread says that the trailer has just been released and that preorders would be accepted starting november 5th...

Only four days to go, with two of those being a weekend, seems a certainty..

Yeah, that trailer made the game seem like the most epic thing ever. And you know what?

It Was Right.

GTA lV's 2nd Trailer showed more of the story.