JamieMilne

First Official Artwork

Alright time for your guy's opinions: How do you feel about them going back to the cartoony game art like in San Andreas? Do you like it?

Meh. I honestly couldn't care much less about this shit. I just want to get the game and play it. -_-

And hey buddy; STFU

Why the fuck should I? Because I'm telling the truth? I don't understand how you can be so buthurt over me not liking this. It's just some artwork. It doesn't really even show anything new. Calm your tits.

Alright time for your guy's opinions: How do you feel about them going back to the cartoony game art like in San Andreas? Do you like it?

Meh. I honestly couldn't care much less about this shit. I just want to get the game and play it. -_-

And hey buddy; STFU

Why the fuck should I? Because I'm telling the truth? I don't understand how you can be so buthurt over me not liking this. It's just some artwork. It doesn't really even show anything new. Calm your tits.

Well keep the negitive thoughts to yourself. because your the only person here that feels that way.

And hey buddy; STFU

Well keep the negitive thoughts to yourself. because your the only person here that feels that way.

That's probably not true but If it makes you happy then whatever.

an info blowout is about 2 weeks away it seems... game informer comes out in the middle of the month i think, so expect to see screens of it about a week ahead of time...

i thought nothing comes out until december?

No the Game Informer issues come out a moth earlier then scheduled. So Decembers issue will come out in November to subscribers. Now if you buy it at the store you gotta wait till December.

No the Game Informer issues come out a moth earlier then scheduled. So Decembers issue will come out in November to subscribers. Now if you buy it at the store you gotta wait till December.

good thing im a subscriber, and thank you fo for clarifying without being an asshole like alot of people on here. you are good people.

The comment rockstar posted got me really hyped for November. "Lots to come " so hopefully more artwork, trailer and release date. That would be the best possible outcome for me.

Hmm, the van door is missing its trim.... Dont know if that has been noted.

Also, game informer is usually available for download to me the first week of the month...

September 7th then oct 5th...

Just the trailers, which are all gameplay and cutscenes. They've never had a demo on TV or anything, to my knowledge.

yeah trailers were all a mix of cutscenes and actual gameplay... I remember a lot of talks about that scene with the 180° turn of an infernus, whether it's gameplay or cutszene, and somewhere down the line R* confirmed that this is actual gameplay footage

Just the trailers, which are all gameplay and cutscenes. They've never had a demo on TV or anything, to my knowledge.

yeah trailers were all a mix of cutscenes and actual gameplay... I remember a lot of talks about that scene with the 180° turn of an infernus, whether it's gameplay or cutszene, and somewhere down the line R* confirmed that this is actual gameplay footage

even R*'s cutscenes are usually in-game... they don't do fancy cinematography like say, the uncharted series does for cutscenes... they keep it all grounded within the game... so everything you see, is from the game itself...

even R*'s cutscenes are usually in-game... they don't do fancy cinematography like say, the uncharted series does for cutscenes... they keep it all grounded within the game... so everything you see, is from the game itself...

i was about to say, the RAGE engine only slightly increases the resolution anyway.