There were 13 black people in the first trailer im just saying because someone said 2

If the dual protag thing is true, then I expect the second trailer to be very similar to the first one. Voice of protag 2 telling some vague things about his story, and some gameplay footage of the other side of the city (grittier, street life).

Otherwise, I predict there will be some hints/answers about the protag and/or storyline with a few teases of new features.

So basically, some protagonist/storyline questions will be answered for sure, nothing else will be answered for sure (release date, contents of map, etc.) other than R* throwing us a few bones.

I predict that they will show actual cutscenes from the game. I look forward to that. I hope the facial animations and polygon count are on par with those of Red Dead Redemption. RDR had such detailed faces; they're still easily the best in gaming. I've been playing GTA IV and the drop in visual quality compared to RDR is almost shocking.

Hoping that a new trailer is out in the coming weeks lets discuss the next trailer.

What would you like to see in the next trailer? When would you like it to come out, and how long do you think it should be.

I'd personally like to see more of the city and vehicles in the game, but focusing on the story and revealing the main protagonist would be nice too.

A focus on the story would be nice, we would get a much better sense on what the game is about and get many questions answered, but I would like to see what kinds of vehicles or place might be in the game, even show some of the "surrounding hillsides and beaches".

What do you guys think and what would you like to see?

• Like 1

I would like to see some of the story protagonist and what consoles they are going to be on. If there is going to be a knew city I would like to see that.

Guest Marney-1

The title could do with a change to something like 'What are you hoping to see in Trailer 2?'

The title could do with a change to something like 'What are you hoping to see in Trailer 2?'

^ this!

Guest Marney-1

I want to see a succession of trailers like RDR regarding the setting and stuff to do in the game.

You will.

i want to see the protagonist and the antagonist having a conversation and the bad guy saying you thought you could get away from my men and lets say albert says well sir im not done yet and the wall of the building blows up and he esapes to some good rock music and shows a bit more of the contry and desert and the release date id october 25 2012 cause thats what i guessed for the contest

I never watched any of the red red dead trailers.

Watch them, they were good. They gave you an insight to various aspects of the game, such as the map. Like informative trailers.

Guest Marney-1

You can watch Red Dead Redemption trailers at the official Red Dead Redemption website here.

Guest Marney-1

I'm hoping to get a closer look at those mountain ranges.

Just give me a Release Date and I wont care what they put in the trailer. It could be a Spinning "V" for 2 minutes for all I care. (Y)

I hope to see more coutryside, mansions, suburbs, and/or the protagonist(s). I sort of want a release date.

I think we might see the robbery unfold alot more. I cant help but feel like all of the scenes we saw in the trailer all have something to do with the robbery.

havent even thought about it but now that i think about it it makes alot of sense good call man

If There Is a Release Date In Upcoming Trailer(Whenever It'll Launch), Then Everything Else In The Trailer Doesn't Really Matter That Much... :P