Ahem..

Snow. Glaciers. Avalanch.

Because snow, glaciers and avalanches are the essence of Southern California.

No, because sarcasm is lost on the sarcastic ones.

So as we draw laboriously closer to an update on GTA V, i'm just going to post my theories in here for no apparent reason and then never check this topic again. (I am still going by my original assumption that GTA V will be released in October, I am not deviating from my assumption as it is just that, it is no more than a hunch. So don't expect factual evidence because you will find none.)

In regards to the timetable of information breakdown, my supposition is thus;

Mid July - Second trailer released

Mid/late August - Third trailer released (also screenshots released to the fansites.)

Late September/early October - Possible fourth trailer released/official website goes up

Late October - GTA V released

That's three months worth of new information before the game is released, which to me is a realistic outlook and also the most credible one.

There, i'm done. (Also, honkys.)

• Like 1

"Hey guys, while we’re glad there’s so much ongoing enthusiasm and excitement for GTAV, understand that further info and details about the game will come in due time when we are ready to show more.

We appreciate the positive excitement, however those of you crossing the line with abusive language and behavior, or calling for a boycott of Rockstar or other nonsense will have your commenting privileges revoked on this channel. Please hang tight and thanks for your patience!

Cheers

Rockstar Games"

-Rockstar Games youtube channel.

OMG further details will come "in due time"!!!1one!1

I want to see the las ventures trailer next..

If the trailer doesn't come out before the end of June, I think you can pencil out 2012 as a release date

If there is indeed no SF or LV and it is purely and strictly Southern California, then I hope we see a new city like San Diego. The thing is, any other spanish name that I can think of is already a real city (jose, antonio, juan)

If there is indeed no SF or LV and it is purely and strictly Southern California, then I hope we see a new city like San Diego. The thing is, any other spanish name that I can think of is already a real city (jose, antonio, juan)

:huh:

well, Fierro as in San Fierro isn't a spanish name :P they will think of something

Guest Marney-1

I think that it might be by E3 there are 3 secret e3 games.

What are they?

I think that it might be by E3 there are 3 secret e3 games.

What are they?

I bet you one could be GTA V, how I would know is that if R* wanted to release a trailer for GTA V they would most likely release their trailer as the last game shower their. Most likely to make everyone else forgot about the other games out there and get the spot light on them. If they released some thing before E3, my guess is that the news surrounding them wouldn't last that long and potentially die out by other E3 games like Call of Duty Black Cocks II for an example.

Most likely Take Two Interactive would show us it, unless R* has a hidden booth! :jumpy:

Edit: The 3 "Hidden" games came from the E3 schedule I'll post a picture of it. And a link to where I found it.

E3.png

Link to where I found it: http://www.gta-v5.com/

I should just save the link to this in the txt file that has the link for RDR XP tips:

http://www.igrandthe...-about-gta-iii/

"DH: ... About a year out--maybe 10 months or so--we first had the city, the cars, some of the weapons, and an enormous reservoir of problems that we hadn't figured out yet. We were like, "If this could get to where we think it should get to, this is going to be amazing. Now how the hell do we solve those other problems?" And then, the early part of showing people the game--including E3 2001--was disconcerting because it was incredibly underwhelming. Because we thought it could be magical. Not the Holy Grail, but this thing that was 3D but open and expansive, combining elements of hardcore action, driving, adventuring--all these genres. Very cinematic and story-driven gameplay, this experience that's really unlike anything you've seen before. And people were scratching their heads around it! We were all, 'Are we wrong?'

There was enormous excitement around a few other games coming that fall. We went to E3 and everyone was obsessed by State of Emergency, and no one gave a crap really about GTA III. State of Emergency we thought was interesting, but not without its flaws--some of which never got resolved. But GTA III was already running, and we thought, "This is amazing!" But E3, I think, isn't the best place to show a game anyway, and that's definitely become solidified in our thinking since then.

The second half of 2001 changed people's perspective with some success. But still, it didn't really happen until consumers got their hands on it. I definitely think we were convinced the game was going to be pretty successful and we would make another one. Assuming Take Two didn't go bust because it was under enormous pressure. We'd begun to realize there was something really interesting in this kind of game. All of 2001 we sort of realized, hey, there's something really interesting here--are people going to see it? But we were very passionate about it from that point on.

Guest Marney-1

Previous 2nd trailers.

If any of those aren't 2nd trailers feel free to make a correction.

Edit: Fuck you, why won't it let me post more than 2 videos?

Guest Marney-1

spam Duff to change it.

:whistle:

Could just give the privilege to Gold Members.

Anyway, here's the other 2:

well, Fierro as in San Fierro isn't a spanish name :P they will think of something

It is actually a Spanish/Italian surname that means "Iron".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fierro

I want to see more of the city, the country, a protagonist, hear more of the story or show some situations from it, and end it with a release date, hopefully some time in October.

I should just save the link to this in the txt file that has the link for RDR XP tips:

"DH: ... About a year out--maybe 10 months or so--we first had the city, the cars, some of the weapons, and an enormous reservoir of problems that we hadn't figured out yet. We were like, "If this could get to where we think it should get to, this is going to be amazing. Now how the hell do we solve those other problems?" And then, the early part of showing people the game--including E3 2001--was disconcerting because it was incredibly underwhelming. Because we thought it could be magical. Not the Holy Grail, but this thing that was 3D but open and expansive, combining elements of hardcore action, driving, adventuring--all these genres. Very cinematic and story-driven gameplay, this experience that's really unlike anything you've seen before. And people were scratching their heads around it! We were all, 'Are we wrong?'

There was enormous excitement around a few other games coming that fall. We went to E3 and everyone was obsessed by State of Emergency, and no one gave a crap really about GTA III. State of Emergency we thought was interesting, but not without its flaws--some of which never got resolved. But GTA III was already running, and we thought, "This is amazing!" But E3, I think, isn't the best place to show a game anyway, and that's definitely become solidified in our thinking since then.

The second half of 2001 changed people's perspective with some success. But still, it didn't really happen until consumers got their hands on it. I definitely think we were convinced the game was going to be pretty successful and we would make another one. Assuming Take Two didn't go bust because it was under enormous pressure. We'd begun to realize there was something really interesting in this kind of game. All of 2001 we sort of realized, hey, there's something really interesting here--are people going to see it? But we were very passionate about it from that point on.

Ah so that's why, thanks!

I found some more news about GTA V being at E3. Apparently more game sites like Game.co.uk, and Gamestation are adding GTA V as an E3 title and giving bonus points for Pre-Ordering it. It has been added very recently and if R* are trying to keep this secret then their doing a pretty bad job at it, unless they want it to be known.

Link: http://www.gta-v5.com/2012/06/06/game-co-uk-and-gamestation-co-uk-now-also-promoting-gta-v-as-a-e3-2012-title/#respond

Guest Marney-1

Ah so that's why, thanks!

I found some more news about GTA V being at E3. Apparently more game sites like Game.co.uk, and Gamestation are adding GTA V as an E3 title and giving bonus points for Pre-Ordering it. It has been added very recently and if R* are trying to keep this secret then their doing a pretty bad job at it, unless they want it to be known.

Link: http://www.gta-v5.co...-title/#respond

Those companies sell games and they're just using the moment to cash in on the gullible.