Well I don't if someone has made a topic on this or not ,

I know that GTA isn't known for this but when I saw the trailer

I saw AK's that had attachments on,so I wonder if GtA V would have a 1st person veiw .I think it will be cool for when you get in a gun fight to get a

FPS feel in GTA .but I want to hear what you guys think on this

I guess it would be ok if u had like a red dot or something but i would not use it a lot in less it was really good but it would be cool to have some kind of gun attachments

gun attachments yea!!! but no first person

gun attachments yea!!! but no first person

actually first person mode when you want to shoot freely, but other then that nahhhh

I agree it would be shit. If it was first person, you wouldn't connect with the character. And not every fucking game has to be first person. What's so cool about it anyway? It suits games like CoD and even Skyrim, but personally idgaf about what my gun looks like in first person.

But if it is included, it should definitely be an option. I like the 3rd person shooting in GTA, to me it immerses you more in the character than if it's fps, because then it somewhat seems like yourself; I think that's why FPS is so popular.

• Like 1

I agree it would be shit. If it was first person, you wouldn't connect with the character. And not every fucking game has to be first person. What's so cool about it anyway? It suits games like CoD and even Skyrim, but personally idgaf about what my gun looks like in first person.

But if it is included, it should definitely be an option. I like the 3rd person shooting in GTA, to me it immerses you more in the character than if it's fps, because then it somewhat seems like yourself; I think that's why FPS is so popular.

yea i agree, i just dont like first person what so ever, but hey each to thre own ^_^

Not as a perminent veiw ,just when you cicle though the different veiws ingame

Just as an extra.GTA must stay a 3rd person veiw game,

:thumbup: yess

I wouldn't mind a first person view. The only problem is the movement is designed for third person. Anyone who has played Fallout/Oblivion/Skyrim will know how awkward the third person view is to use, because the game was designed around a first person perspective. If they could get around that then I'd love to see it.

I wouldn't mind a first person view. The only problem is the movement is designed for third person. Anyone who has played Fallout/Oblivion/Skyrim will know how awkward the third person view is to use, because the game was designed around a first person perspective. If they could get around that then I'd love to see it.

GTA is designed for third person, so that won't be a problem. And if they could incorporate the first person of games like CoD or battlefield it would be great, as those first person views run smooth and look quite realistic.

So Im assuming you hate taking taxis in GTAIV, oh and snipers, and using the binoculars on the Empire State building. Nah, you probably just hate CoD. Well, cant fault you for that.

I wouldn't mind it while driving, like a drivers POV that would be cool, but I don't really see how it would work while on foot, and if they did put it in, I'd imagine it'll be pretty buggy, as DuffMan pointed out the game designed to be a third person game, not first. It was a good thought though, I'm sure someone will bring out a FPS mod for the PC =)

Some guy made a first-person IV mod, and it was amazing. And while it may have been slightly buggy in the mod, Rockstar are actual Triple-A game developers, so it shouldn't be too hard to fix those bugs, and hell, if it is too buggy to put as an actual option, what about a cheat?

i think the cutscenes should be either regular or a fp.. players choice

Sort of like MGS?

idk i never played that