if u play max payne 3, which is justified in the use of dual weapons, you will see how unbalanced and unrealistic they can become, at the end of the day is like giving a 1000 monkeys a 1000 knifes, they will make a fucking mess and the game will be unplayable.

sorry i don't play max payne 3 but i can get at what your saying,you just don't like things that are dual.

still you can't be bad ass if you aren't shooting two handguns off or two micro smg's the only problem is you run out of ammo faster and then you will need more ammo.

So what you are getting at is it would be dumb to have dual desert eagle's but smart to have dual 9mm's,or like something that requires you to use 2 hands too fire and you have duals, then yes that would be stupid ,but just having one ,of a gun that should not be used as duals is ok then I under stand completely.

Tell me if i am close to what you are saying or all hope is lost for me.

I think what he's getting at is dual weapons shouldn't be in the game. First off using two guns at once on a single target is completely rediculous.. It would be much better to put accuracy into one weapon and hopefully make the killshot quickly. It's ok in games like max payne because max payne is just a crazy slomo diving bad ass game. But as you will see in max payne's multiplayer, dual pistols/smg's completely dominate, making using a single pistol/smg completely obsolete unless you're a much better shot than your oponent. So I believe he, much like myself, would prefer to keep dual weapons out of gta 5. Using two guns at once is something that is best saved for movies and games that don't center on realism. I prefer shooting to be realistic as possible in gta, and duals would just get in the way of it and make it seem cheesy or childish.

You can only take realism so far though.

If shooting was too realistic, you could only carry 2 or 3 guns and fuck all explosives, can't go on a decent spree with such a pitiful armoury. Recoil would be a bitch and no aim assist would make it worse. Would spoil the fun for me, I am not after a COD experience.

Dual wielding would be cool for the smaller guns. Especially if you could aim each separately....

Dual wielding didn't hurt San Andreas none.

Fair points. And I'm not after a COD experience myself. But saying anything about san andreas is completely irrelivant when it comes to talking about guns and shooting in gta 5 since it has completely changed. R* has been improving their shooting and hit detection with each game they make (gta 4 -> red dead -> max payne) so I'm hopeing that pattern continues. All I'm saying about dual weilding is that it hurts online play in my opinion. It's fitting for games like max payne 3. But in gta, i don't want to see everyone running around with dual pistols/smgs simply because they have greater damage output at close range.

this guy right here took all my thoughts and made them into a paragraph.

that is exactly what I meant.

well if you put it that way then maybe instead of saying some thing positive about what you said i think this has gone on enough to say drop the subject, because some want to use two pistols at the same time and others don't because it might do some thing to the aiming issue, while the ones in between don't what the enemy to have duals or they might get wasted faster then what they might if there was no dual gun,but they get duals then self.

??try too understand what i was trying to say.?

well in real life you do not see people going on rampages with dual pistols, in reality this is very impractical and stupid, and the chances of you hitting a target get slimmer if you have to worry about two guns. hitman absolution made this point clear and very realistic, with accuracy dropping so bad that it is better to just use a single pistol and waste less bullets on a single target.

• Like 1

i think the picture is clearer now you are try to say that its harder to shoot duals and your not as accurate and that its easyer to aim an kill with one gun

ok then i can see how unrealistic that can be.

i wish they put flamethrowers on here and that a military base has a mine gun or a big fun gun

think i spelled that word wrong.?.

i wish they put flamethrowers on here and that a military base has a mine gun or a big fun gun

that is spelled right, and military based weapons like mines, and different types of grenades would be a cool addition since we are most likely going to be able to access tanks. unless mounted I do not see miniguns being any useful, and definitively anti aircraft weapons would be a really good addition otherwise taking out jets would be next to impossible.

that is spelled right, and military based weapons like mines, and different types of grenades would be a cool addition since we are most likely going to be able to access tanks. unless mounted I do not see miniguns being any useful, and definitively anti aircraft weapons would be a really good addition otherwise taking out jets would be next to impossible.

a SAM rocket launcher like in san andreas would help when dealing with jets, and as a counter measure jets should be able to release infrared flares except there would be a 15 second delay after each use. like in battlefield 3 that would make a nice addition to gta 5.

i mean because lets face it, we all know that there will be those helicopter, or jet whores who will fly around the heli/jet spawn and rape everyone, and blow up all air vehicles that appear, it would be nice to be able to counter those QDs.

but we should have flares in as to not completely discourage people from using jets or choppers.

• Like 2

screw guns. knives and swords only!

id rather use a hockey stick ,cause while your a Chopin I'll be boppen, if the hockey stick fails in a sword fight I'll throw an axe and retreat because that SOB has a sword and i don't have a chainsaw .

actually that would be epic a sword vs, chainsaw fight wounder who would win.

id rather use a hockey stick ,cause while your a Chopin I'll be boppen, if the hockey stick fails in a sword fight I'll throw an axe and retreat because that SOB has a sword and i don't have a chainsaw .

face-palm-300x199.jpg

face-palm-300x199.jpg

?is there a problem or did i say some thing stupid again??

ok then moving on it would be cool if there was m60's and other cool big guns although small guns can be fun too.

(note);this member is in a snow storm and may not reply back.

Rockstar should make it more realistic. I mean, cop in big city should bring more weapons or modern weapons but if the cop in country side as well bring an old weapons and also if they are catching thief it has to be with dogs!

well given that this is not texas, and we are not going to be stuck in the middle of fucking nowhere, there should be no reasons for cops to carry an ak as opposed to an m4, or a s&w revolver as opposed to an automatic gun, or a double barrel shotgun as opposed to a regular pump action shotgun.

the cops will most likely have the same weapons in every district,

now for the dog part..... I agree with you.

I wish that R* would include more civilian weapons like the sks or mini 14, mabey they could make it so you could pay for upgrades and like put a scilencer on it or cut down the sear on a workbench in each protagonists home or something, IDK...

I'm hoping they return to 3 sets like in the III era, seeing the TAR-21 in the screens. if R* were really ambitious they could put in a fourth. SA had a thug set, hitman set and sort of a CIA set. For instance in the handgun slot there could be say a 38 revolver, then the Glock and Deagle. Not sure about a minigun though, multiplayer would be hell with those things. :scared:

Of Course these guns are more likely to be in GTA 5 ( i am not listing Melee)

Handguns

Beretta 92FS

Colt M1911

Python/Anaconda/S&W M29 (Revolver/Python)

Taurus Judge (Combat Revolver/Shotgun Revolver)

Desert Eagle (Combat Pistol)

SMG's

MP5 (SMG)

Uzi (Micro-SMG)

P90 (Assualt SMG)

TEC DC-9 (TEC-9)

MAC10/11 (MAC)

Shotguns

Mossberg 590 (Pump Shotgun)

Remington 11-87 (Riot Shotgun)

Ithaca M37 (Stubby Shotgun)

SPAS-12 (Combat Shotgun)

Assault Rifles

AK47/Norinco Type 62 (AK47)

M4A1 (Assault Carbine)

M16A4 (Military Rifle)

MK14 (Semi-Auto Rifle)

G36c (German Rifle)

Rifles

Remington 700 (Sniper Rifle)

PSG-1 (Combat Sniper)

DSR-1 (ADVANCED Sniper)

M82A1/A3 (Military Sniper)

ARTIC Warfare (Explosive/Anti-material Rifle)

Launchers

RPG-7 (RPG)

M72 LAW/Stinger (Heat Seeking Missile)

Milkor MGL Launcher (Combat Grenade Launcher)

H&K 69 (Grenade Launcher)

• Like 1

Of Course these guns are more likely to be in GTA 5 ( i am not listing Melee)

Handguns

Beretta 92FS

Colt M1911

Python/Anaconda/S&W M29 (Revolver/Python)

Taurus Judge (Combat Revolver/Shotgun Revolver)

Desert Eagle (Combat Pistol)

SMG's

MP5 (SMG)

Uzi (Micro-SMG)

P90 (Assualt SMG)

TEC DC-9 (TEC-9)

MAC10/11 (MAC)

Shotguns

Mossberg 590 (Pump Shotgun)

Remington 11-87 (Riot Shotgun)

Ithaca M37 (Stubby Shotgun)

SPAS-12 (Combat Shotgun)

Assault Rifles

AK47/Norinco Type 62 (AK47)

M4A1 (Assault Carbine)

M16A4 (Military Rifle)

MK14 (Semi-Auto Rifle)

G36c (German Rifle)

Rifles

Remington 700 (Sniper Rifle)

PSG-1 (Combat Sniper)

DSR-1 (ADVANCED Sniper)

M82A1/A3 (Military Sniper)

ARTIC Warfare (Explosive/Anti-material Rifle)

Launchers

RPG-7 (RPG)

M72 LAW/Stinger (Heat Seeking Missile)

Milkor MGL Launcher (Combat Grenade Launcher)

H&K 69 (Grenade Launcher)

If they have 4 or so weapon groups, then a lot of these, or ones like them, may very well be in the game.

i would respond properly if i knew what you were talking about... i got a few options here...

1) you're talking about GTA V since you're new... in that case, there's probably already a topic in the GTA 5 section on weapons...

2) you're talking about the next fallout since you're username says that... in that case, post in the fallout topic and welcome to iGTA5!! :D

3) you're seriously talking about real firepower and asked what banned weapons you'd like to see re-issued... in that case, you're in the right section :lol:...

are u dumb the queston was pretty clear asshole