The AA12 is a good idea, but it should be faster. Multiple types/calibers of handguns and rifles. Different bullets ( i talked about this before in another forum, dont wanna type it agian) would be cool. And a heavy machine gun with a bipod would be ok, not paticularly an m60, but maybe an MG42, or a SAW. some older guns WILL be back, but to make this game worth all the hype, they need to focus on all the basis of the GTA series, which is guns.

Hope Molotovs and Flamethrowers return!

I want to see attachments included as well.

I know this is topic a bit, but still.

flame throwers were cool, and i hope they come back just more realisticly. and molotovs are a great idea

• Like 1

I wana see the original guns back such as the AK-47, UZI, 12 gauge, etc. and more modern firearms like the SCAR, G36c, UMP, and all that. Silenced sub-machine guns = win.

I want ammu-nation back as well, the illegal firearm shops were cool for a while in GTA 4, but you cant beat a proper gun store with the firing range.

Hope Molotovs and Flamethrowers return!

I want to see attachments included as well.

I know this is topic a bit, but still.

flame throwers were cool, and i hope they come back just more realisticly. and molotovs are a great idea

Yeah, I quite liked the idea of contruct your own Molotovs in CTW!

I wana see the original guns back such as the AK-47, UZI, 12 gauge, etc. and more modern firearms like the SCAR, G36c, UMP, and all that. Silenced sub-machine guns = win.

I want ammu-nation back as well, the illegal firearm shops were cool for a while in GTA 4, but you cant beat a proper gun store with the firing range.

I remember the San Andreas days where you could go to the firing range, it was awesome!!!

• Like 1

as far as the first person third person thing goes, they could do what MGS 4 did and only go first person when aiming down the sight, if they decide to go in that direction.

i think if it were an option i would do it but not much. mabey if im walking in the city taking in the sights and want to see a tall building. not my guys crotch

I would love these weapons

: deagle or magnum

: tazer or stun gun

: g11 or g18

: glock

: m16 scarh ak47 mk14 g3c6

: uzi teken36

: rpk or m60 please any heavy or big weapons please let me have bipod or the ablity to put the gun in the back of a pickup truck or SUV or 50. CAL in a humvee or on tank.

: baseball bat crowbar kinfe sword pipe trashcan

: roshmore or spaz 12

: satchel charge semtex frag and flash bang

: Bazzooka or javelin or stinger for vechicle lock for tanks or choppers

I hope at least one of these weapons is made into the game :) lol sorry about no comas between weapon names.

i would love there to be new weapons, u picked some kick ass guns there, i just wish mabye this time they dont put weapons in sections, i want to be able to have a AK and a M16 at the same time or a shotgun and sawn-offshotgun at the same time

(REPLY IF YOU DEFIANTLY AGREE!!!!)

Didn't you guys know? If you play an FPS you know everything about firearms!

In all seriousness, the idea of different caliber bullets isn't a very good one. It's a video game, and yeah it can be improved, but to an extent. All bullets harm, and do you really think the majority of players care what type of bullet they are shooting. All weapons take different caliber rounds, and I doubt people want to look for ammo if there is more then one type of the same firearm. It'll become a nuisance before anything.

I was fine with what GTA 4 had, really I care more about vehicles, buildings, scenery, the map, etc. then I do with weapons. They all have the same purpose. If they implemented what San Andreas had (it was a larger choice but not bland) then that'd be fine too.

Since Im a simple guy, I have simple needs! So just the standard gun selection works for me! I have to say I hope they put in a heavy duty revolver like this one: sw500-4inch.jpg?w=510&h=283

Furthermore I really hope they implement the weapon wheel R* used in RDR. Real easy way to carry your fav weapons!! Somehow I have a feeling they wont dissapoint us (well maybe the guy who supposedly wants 8 different types of an ak) in the gun department, its one thing none of the GTA ttiles have ever dissapointed me in!!

• Like 1

The under water weapons topic was locked, so for my first GTA5 input I'd like to recommend Neptune's Trident.

054-father-neptune-trident.gif

ill talk about meel weapons first

a baseball bat with nails in it for extra damage, the shovel, crowbars, a sledge hammer, a knife,a axe, a machete, a chain saw, a big sword,a kanta, mid evil shit

some of that would be good also you should get two meel weapons and don't for get the brass nuckels.

ill talk about meel weapons first

a baseball bat with nails in it for extra damage, the shovel, crowbars, a sledge hammer, a knife,a axe, a machete, a chain saw, a big sword,a kanta, mid evil shit

some of that would be good also you should get two meel weapons and don't for get the brass nuckels.

A quick vocabulary guide to fanman's post:

meel (noun)

1. flour, farina, meal

kanta (noun)

1. stem

2. opinion

3. heel (part of a sole of a shoe, especially a low one; a high heel is usually called korko)

4. (microbiology) strain

mid evil (adjective)

1. neither low evil nor high evil

Otto Nückel (Cologne, 6 September 1888 – Cologne, 12 November 1955) was a German painter, graphic designer, illustrator and cartoonist.

• Like 5

im just speaking American not my fault if i miss spell words.

Don't hate me hate grammar/ I have the power of free speech for typing.

U must rilly have some thing against me talking.

rage-in out. :spam: ?

I keep thinking crossbow! That could have some hilarious results. Hiding out on roof tops shooting peds walking their dogs. Car tires maybe bud pulls over to fix his flat then as he's driving away shoot another tire and the guys pulls over sees he's got a second flat gets pissed off and is forced to call a tow truck. Tow truck arrives and I shoot both guys. I then steal the tow truck for some mayhem later. Crossbow! More stealth. I couldn't see myself using it much but it would still be fun.

: rpk or m60 please any heavy or big weapons please let me have bipod or the ablity to put the gun in the back of a pickup truck or SUV or 50. CAL in a humvee or on tank.

I hope at least one of these weapons is made into the game :) lol sorry about no comas between weapon names.

COD gun noob...... So annoying.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to see the throwing knifes or tomahawks like from RDR and have like gold camo on your weapon ( Not COD just like TBOGT with the uzi ) and some RPG's to fuck shit up

It's safe to say that with the map size and location variety of Los Santos and area, we are sure to see a large variety of weapons. Similar to SA or VC in variety. With all the bad ass guns of GTA4.

GTA 5 needs a revolver, multiple rocket launchers, knuckle dusters, silenced pistols, and crossbows. In my opinion.

• Like 1

I would like to see 3-5 varieties of each of the staple GTA guns

- Handgun

- Shotgun

- Machine Pistol/SMG

- Assault Rifle

- Sniper Rifle

Each type of gun variety is based around maybe 3 or 4 variables, for example

- Power/ damage

- Firing speed

- Reload speed

- Ammo capacity

With dual wielding capability for the smaller guns....

Ammunation is back so these will be freely available at some stage.

I am sure I read in one of those interviews that the mini-gun would be back to but I might have been stoned!

Then for explosives - anyone think Trevor will be the man with the plan here?

- Grenades

- Molotovs

- Semtex

- Motion sensitive landmines

- Trevor's arson ability

I think the heavier weapons will be supplied mainly by Trevor too. Ex-military connections.

- RPG

- Flamethrower (preferably napalm)

- Mini-gun

- Surface to air missiles

Maybe more but I know fuck all about that sort of stuff so can't think of anything else.

It would be cool if Trevor, or any of the other two for that matter, had an ability to upgrade the basic guns with things like

- Larger ammo capacity

- Silencers

- Grenade launching attachments for rifles

- Thermal sights for sniper rifles

- Laser sights

Or making pipe bombs...

Melee weapons should be environmentally based and have a huge variety. Something like The Warriors but more refined...

Walk into a kitchen and you have a selection of knives

Go to a tool shed and choose between the chainsaw and the scythe

Go to a bar, smash someone over the head with a bottle then stab them with it or use the pool cue as a skewer on some poor cunt

Walk down the street, pick up a brick and cave someones skull in or grab a fence paling and bash dudes

And all that sort of hilarity.... The possibilities are endless really and I hope that R* have the room to fit that sort of stuff in but whatever they do should be fine with me.

And that is what I want..

The End

List of weapons I want:

Old:

AK47

M4A1

Desert Eagle

9mm

AA12 (EFLC)

P90 (EFLC)

C4 (EFLC)

RPG-7

Grenade

Grenade launcher (EFLC)

New:

SCAR-L

UMP-45

Barrett 50 cal

M16A4

Ever tought about that GTA never had a 3-Round burst weapon.

as far as the first person third person thing goes, they could do what MGS 4 did and only go first person when aiming down the sight, if they decide to go in that direction.

I like seeing your character shoot in third person, why is everyone obsessed with first person shooting these days? It's like people want all games, but want them to be like CoD...

True im with you on that, but if you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 4 the first person aiming down the sight was only a option. You could do the whole action of shooting your gun in 3rd person, just for those perticular shots you could go first person on the sights. I thought it was nice. May not work well with GTA V though.

If it ain't broke then don't fix it! GTA should remain 3rd person its the only way the game in its current format would work.. Back on topic I would like to see the chainsaw (not a gun but still) make a comeback

i think the cars/proginast should have an optoinal first person view for those who want it,

after getting owned by 3rd person shooters im shore theyll grow to hate first person views,

but then theres outhers who would set the game style for first person shooters olny man idd hate that so much

how about we take the best/favorite,guns from every gta game(by best/favorite i mean the fun ones as well)and put them in an old warehouse that a gunslinger had but forgot about on gta-v

so you open the doors and there is a Wonder land of boxes and crates full of guns and ammo.

how much ammo and guns enough a whole dam army and not only that theirs military issued body armor in there

COD gun noob...... So annoying.

Yeah, some people want these guns and for GTA to be in first person. Seriously, what the fuck? Just go play fucking CoD...

I hate COD, and max payne 3 has become a cheap clone of COD, with the dual wielding heavily overpowered and the first person view on some weapons. COD is heavily unrealistic man, u see guys killing people with akimbo from miles away man wtf is that, same shit as max payne I hope they do not implement this stupidity in the game, and that there are absolutely no dual wielding on gta v, and if there is I hope is extremely inaccurate.

dual revolvers,pistols,and micro smg's all the way, haler eases.shout out from the LSGC.