should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cool piece, Jizzy, is that ceramic?? :o

Also, before the lights went out, I was overjoyed to notice that some miraculous Christmas magic has graced the little tree:

C8WlZtV.jpg

Wow...eighty-six days have passed already since her leaves broke ground; with a few more sunrises, this plant's life will end. *sniffle*

Loving 'dat autumnal splendor. Yellows and golds...

0cyU41D.jpg

ANh5mHU.jpg

Blues, reds, and bronze...

x00DIAI.jpg

The "canopy" is strikingly dense, despite the bonsai size. :drool:

N90Ja8G.jpg

• Like 1

Harvested today. :D 16 wet grams.

It has been awesome nurturing a living thing, even if it was just a fleeting experience. It was like briefly having a kid, except one that gives you weed when they move out.

Hey, Troof, are these seeds viable? It yielded sixteen mature beans. Should I try my luck or just throw 'em on a roadside after the frost?

• Like 2

Truth, why are the first few true leaves on my new plants asymmetrical?? One leaf will be healthy and large, and the leaf opposite it on the same node will look weaker and crippled. Bad genes??

it's legal to buy magic mushroom spores...

but you can probably find places to buys seeds for pot on the clearnet without messing with the Silk Road....

How did you legally get those?

it's legal to buy magic mushroom spores...

but you can probably find places to buys seeds for pot on the clearnet without messing with the Silk Road....

Dozens. Most of them are legitimate, legal businesses in their home countries.

Once the seeds get over the American border, they're not as legal, though.

Silk Road was shut down, anyway. The new one is a fucking joke.

Only thing I know about Silk Road is that it was on The Good Wife. I didn't know it was an actual thing lol

Yep. Back when Tor was still worth using, Silk Road was pretty much eBay, for drugs. It was the sort of thing stoners dreamed of, in the time before the internet was interesting.

Also, someone made me watch the pilot episode of The Good Wife, once. The title was off-putting, but the show isn't bad. Shows about political or legal intrigue pull me in, way too easily. This has nothing to do with anything, but yeah.

In fairness this is semi related to pot so it still relates to the topic even if it's also discussing a TV show.

On the show this boy was writing reviews on Silk Road for money and the government thought he ran it so he had to prove he didn't with the lawyers

In the end I believe he was lying and was actually the one who made Silk Road - was a pretty cool episode :)

To my knowledge, nothing like that happened with the real Silk Road, though the guy who was arrested did claim that he had been set up by the "real" owner.

The feds (DEA, in this instance) didn't even know the place existed until those shitbags at Gawker ran a story on it. A few random buyers were caught, but no one who would know who really ran the site. It's very vague how the guy was caught.