not to bumped an old topic, but i forgot i posted in it...

i think smoking pot or dealing with pot with be a part of GTAV... this is modern day california, practically the only state that doesn't give a shit about selling and smoking pot in america... who's to say those workers in the field during the trailer aren't picking weed?? ok, no one grows outdoors anymore, but don't think that weed won't be a part of the new GTA... it's almost as much of an issue in california as the economy is... and GTA isn't one to miss a political agenda...

i almost feel confident to bet something on weed being a part of the story... whether it be drug dealing, a companion with an addiction, or simply the ability to buy weed in dispensary or in a black market... weed will be in GTAV, trust me... even jacob had a ganja angle...

I think, since the Protagonist is in CA he will commonly come across weed in the game. But I just can't wrap my head around seeing a middle aged, experienced career criminal with kids sittin back and lightin up one. Just can't see it. Now if our Protag. was someone from the expansion pack LAD, then it would make more sense for the Protag to use meth, crack, heroin, or whatever, but just not in V, IMO.

Goin out on a limb here, but I think it would be cool to be able to play as multiple people in the game, like play as the middle/high class white guy, and then go down to a Hispanic or Black hood guy, peddlin dope from the cartels.

I think, since the Protagonist is in CA he will commonly come across weed in the game. But I just can't wrap my head around seeing a middle aged, experienced career criminal with kids sittin back and lightin up one. Just can't see it. Now if our Protag. was someone from the expansion pack LAD, then it would make more sense for the Protag to use meth, crack, heroin, or whatever, but just not in V, IMO.

Goin out on a limb here, but I think it would be cool to be able to play as multiple people in the game, like play as the middle/high class white guy, and then go down to a Hispanic or Black hood guy, peddlin dope from the cartels.

There is no proof that old ass white guy is the protagonist.

For all the stupid asses who think marijuana isn't a drug, hate to tell you this, but yes it is.

And this is a very stupid idea, if you want that shit, go play Saints Row

Damn, this guy is really anti-marijuana. I mean, he created an account just to say how much he hates it!

dude, saints row doesn't have drugs in it... the 3rd one doesn't anyways... sure you could smoke a blunt or drink a 40 in the second one, but nothing ever happened...

get off your high horse before you fall off it... just about everything is a drug... video games are a drug...

Yours sincerely, A fine gentleman with an iPhone.

Guest Marney1

For all the stupid asses who think marijuana isn't a drug, hate to tell you this, but yes it is.

And this is a very stupid idea, if you want that shit, go play Saints Row

I don't remember anyone claiming it wasn't a drug but so is virtually everything else on this planet.

Also, only a crackhead would sign up just to post that.

most people mix tobacco with it so your then addicted to weed and tobacco.

No, they don't.

California, Mexico, New York, Amsterdam, Thailand, Jamaica...all straight weed.

No one mixes tobacco with it that I've seen, except when I was in England.

That would be pretty cool if they let us do that buh i fink that they will say shit like its sending a bad image for kids....

Guest Marney1

That would be pretty cool if they let us do that buh i fink that they will say shit like its sending a bad image for kids....

Fuck the kids, this is a game made for adults.

• Like 1

lol yeh man buh people would say shit inni... hopefully they do have it lol... driving drunk was jokes... imagine driving high lol

I remember in SA when CJ burnt the weed field he got high and all it did was shake the screen. I'd rather just get high then play, it makes the screaming kids online more tolerable.

• Like 1

One of the caracters is a meth dealer and will die of meth overdose. He is very rich.

In Los Santos a caracther manages a cocain business and sometimes feels the kick of the white powder.